Chapter 24

We went to Jason's house and Jason parents were very excited to see us. We talked for some time after that Jason told them that we are going to our date.

They were very happy for us and even tried to shoo us saying that sooner we go more the time they can spend with bun. I told the bun that we are going, at the start he didn't wanted me to leave but when mother told him that she just baked a cake and wanted bun to taste it then bun left me and didn't even looked back. Who can feel my heartache. Bun left me for a cake, it's hard to thought.

Now I'm sitting in the car with Jason driving to somewhere. He won't even tell me where we are going but I guess wherever we go, it will be fun.
I was thinking of many plans like a room full of flower or candles or it can be some place with beautiful scenery. I wonder how and where we will be going. It's so much fun just thinking about all possible things can happen.
My heart is thumping so hard. I'm really excited for this.
"We are here"
'Huh' I didn't even realise that Jason has already stopped the car. Jason came near me, "what are you thinking"
"N..nothing" with that I took off my seatbelt. I came out of the car to see where are we.
I look at the sandy beach. Well I never thought of the beach date but still it's exciting. The breeze is flowing through my hair it feels so good.
'Click' I look at Jason who just took my picture.
"You are looking gorgeous" Jason took my hand
We started to walk along the water. It was very peaceful after some time I saw some Lateran along the sides.
"Wow they are so pretty" I said looking at Jason
"Hmm" Jason said not taking his eyes off Leo, for him he is the one who is beautiful
At the distance I saw a beautiful place with four pillars that were surrounded by lights, their was a table and chairs in it. When I came near I can see a beautiful cake and some champagne with glasses.
"How do you like it" Jason said hugging me from behind
"It's beautiful" I said looking at him
When our eyes met it was like sparks were flying. Jason came near me and with that started to kiss me on lips.
Have you ever felt that surrounding has become so quiet that you can even hear your heartbeat. Everything becomes blank like only this person is the only one you can see. I felt like we have been kissing for hours but it can only be a minute or two. When it started to hard to breath we separated our lips but keep on hugging. At that time I felt that I have got the whole world in my arms.
"Come, let's eat" Jason took my hand and made me sit on the chair.
"This place is beautiful" I said taking Jason hand
"I'm glad you liked it" Jason said kissing my hand
We started to chat and eat.
After eating Jason stood up and came near me, he took my hand and fell on his knee. I was shocked and wanted him to stand up but he shook his head.
"Leo, I know I have made a mistake of leaving you before but that will be my first and last mistake that I will ever make. I want to give you and our son the home he deserves. I love you I know it can be hard but with you I can take every single step. I want to ask you, will you marry me?" With that Jason opened the blue coloured velvet box. In the box their were two rings with the infinity shape they were so beautiful with little diamonds surrounding it.
My tears started to fall down. I also came to Jason level and said "yes yes I will love too" with that I kissed him.
Jason put the ring on my ring finger and I also put the ring on his ring finger.
This was the second best moment in my life 'first one would be the birth of my son.'

Please vote and comment.

I'm sorry for not updating for so long. I will try to update at least one chapter a week until my father get better. Hope for your understanding. Thanks for reading.