Chapter 7

After the ice cream came he became quite happy and started to eat, "big brother, try a bite. I will share it with you."
I look at the spoon from where he has eaten, if somebody else have said it I would have thrown that person out but if that person is replaced by this child then you can only compromise. I don't know why but I feel really loved by looking at the child, like we have a connection. I took the bite, then the boy look at me like asking how is it, how is it. I feel like a smile is forming on my lips, "it's good"
"Right, I told it's very very good, want to have more" he again took the spoon near my mouth.
"No, I'm full. You should have it."
"Ok" he started to eat happily.
'Knock,knock' excuse me!
Suddenly the door opened and in came a beautiful stranger. He looks a little lost, I got the feeling of déjà vu then I look at the boy who stoped eating the ice cream and started to run toward the stranger.
"Papa"
"Baby, how can you go wrong way, you know how much I was worried when I didn't find you in the compartment." He hugged the child tightly, kissing him all over.
"Hey, it's ok he came directly in our room so their was no worries" says Aston who was behind them.
Then the guy stood up with his son in his arms and look at us. When he sees me he looks a bit stunned, like he was remembering something.
Then he came out of his stupor, "thanks for taking care of him. How can I repay you."
"You don't have to worry about it" I told him.
He still insists but we told him not to worry then we said our goodbyes.
After they were gone we look at each other, "let's go"
"Ok, let's go. I have taken care of everything. Hey, there is something bothering me, don't you think that child look a bit similar to you."
I look at his eyes and told him, "don't think so much"
We go to home at our own ways.
'Ring, ring' I look at my phone, it's 2:30 in the morning and that jerk is calling me, "if you don't have a good reason to wake me from my sleep, believe me you will hate to know what I'm gonna do with you"
"Jason, I have send you a pic just check it out"
I look at my phone and found our childhood pic where we are standing together, "what exactly you want to say, you woke me up because you wanted me to see this stupid pic of ours"
No, that's not what I meant. Can't you see, the child we met today is 80% similar to how you looked when you were a child"
I sit up by thinking that's true this is really strange how can that be possible.
"My friend, please tell me whom you have made pregnant and even left your child. How can you be so cruel. How come you never told me you have a girlfriend before. How could you."
"Will you just shut up. I also have no idea about it. I have only slept with a guy that......wait a minute now I remembered why I felt that guy look familiar, he was the one."
"Wait you mean, you slept with the cute guy rather than the child mom. Don't tell me that guy took your semen and took you baby. Wow their seem a mystery, I need to know all about it."
"Oye, don't interfere much" I cut the phone and started to think about that night we got together, I still remember that steamy night. My gosh, how can I get hard just thinking about it. I need to know all about that guy and the child.

Please give a like if you like my story.