Chapter 5

Jason Michael also known as business tycoon with 6'4" height, perfect body, dark blue eyes have been in many business magazine and won many awards. He has a successful career with no black spot.
"Sir, we have a meeting at 2 a.m. with the president of steel company after that you are free as there are no meetings."
"Alright" then I should go to work on my new project thought Jason
"Ring ring"
"Yes"
"Yo dude, want to do party"
"No"
"Oh come on as your best friend I need to make you chill sometimes, see, how much I care about you. So what do you say"
"Still no"
"...ok how about we just go to a restaurant and have dinner, huh what do you say"
"......."
"Ok then it's decided, I will take you to someplace nice. Meet you at 7 p.m. ok. I will send you the address"
"Hmm" this person who is my self proclaimed best friend, is my friend from childhood as our parents were closed we naturally get closed to.
"I will go out in evening, you don't have to come with me"
"But sir, your security"
Looking with cold eyes he said "no need to worry about me"
"Yes sir"
After the meeting and some work, I decided to go to the restaurant my friend told me about.
"Where are you"
"Yo, I'm here" the person with highlights on his black blue hair called Aston waves his hands, looking stupid calls for me.
"Is this really the right place"
"Yo don't look like that, this place is really good. Don't worry there are private compartments"
"Oh really, let's go then"
"Ah, why so cold. It's been so long since we last met."
"If you keep on talking rubbish I will be going from here"
"Wait, wait I'm coming"

"Papa, when will we reach at the restaurant" said the little bun
"Just in 2 minutes son" I check on GPS as it says
"Ok, I can't wait to go there"
"Yeah, you have to be a good boy. That place will not let us eat if you behave badly ok"
"Yes papa, I'm always a good boy" said my son showing me his cute pout
'Ah I just wanna hug and kiss him so much'
Luckily we got the free coupon to this luxurious restaurant.
"Here we are"
"Yay" my son gets excited and starts jumping.
"Ok, let's go. Let's have lots of food and sweets."
"Yup, let's go" my son taking my hand started to pull me.
"Hello sir, have you made reservation"
"Oh yes, it's by Leo Xander"
"Yes, as I can see you got a private room. Please come this way"
This place have very good interior design as it's red and gold walls add a touch of uniqueness in it.
"Here you go, a waiter will shortly arrive to take your order until you can decide on your order"
"Ok, thanks"
"Very well sir"
After we come inside, the place was spacious and neat. I took my bun and place him at the inner side of seat and asked me what he wants to eat.
"Ice cream, papa"
"That's for desert son what about fish would like it"
"Ok" looking around my bun told me what he would have. After ordering, we wait and play some word game.
"Here's your order sir"
"Thanks"
After we eat our delicious food, we order our favourite ice cream and parfait.
"Papa"
"Yes, what is it"
"I wanna go to washroom" my son said fidgeting
"Ok baby, let's go"
I take my son in my lap and ask the waiter for the washroom.
When we reached the place and helping him, we decided to go back to eat our ice cream but then a waiter come and said "sir, I'm sorry but can you please come and show us your coupon, it's seems you have more privilege with it"
"Ah, can you wait a minute. Let me take my son to the room"
"Papa, I can go by myself. I'm a big boy"
"But son what if you get lost, I cannot do this"
"I can ask help and I remember very well. So please, I can go myself"
After some hesitation I agree "ok, but be very careful, I will just come in 5 minutes, ok"
"Ok papa" at my son started to go
I was still worrying but then the waiter said "sir, you don't have to worry their are many personnel if he needs help we will do it.
"Ok, then. Let's go"
'Hmm I'm a big boy now. I can go by myself, oh here it is' when I open the door, I came to see two people sitting and chatting.
Jason and Aston who were just talking were interrupted by the sudden opening of their door. They saw a cute boy standing there watching them.
"Why are you at our place" said the boy

Please give a like if you like my story.