Chapter 8

"Wake up, little bun"
"Wake up, cutie pie"
"Quickly wake up, otherwise you are gonna late"
"Come on baby, it's time to wake up" as I try to wake up my child who sleeping like  a star
"Mm just 2 more minutes papa"
"No baby, can't do. Come, wake up"
"Please papa, just 1 min."
"Nope, come" I try to shake his sleep of him
"Papa how about you hug me here" my son pet the side of bed
"Hmm, ok but after that you have to wake up" I came beside him
"Promise papa" he come near me and put his head on my chest. It's feels so peaceful.
I didn't even know when I fell asleep with my son until their was a big noise.
"Wake up, you two. Do you even know what time it is." My assistant shout at us from the door.
We both startled wake up. Then I look at the time, Oh My Gosh, my little bun is gonna so late for the school. I take him in bathroom and help him with everything making him dressed and listening to my assistant cum gangsta ranting.
"You, what were you doing rather then waking him up sleeping with him. You stupid, do you think school is not good for him. Sleeping so peacefully."
"Sorry, but I really did try to wake him up early in the morning" I try to explain myself.
"Yeah, yeah hurry up. I will take him to school and you, you should be ready to give me my script otherwise if I came and know you haven't finished it believe me you will not be able to see you good son"
"No, believe me. I will." I don't want to remember the time when I was not able to see my child for straight 10 hours coz I was unable to finish my script and this monster locked me in the room to make me write it. That was my worst day.
I make the bun ready and make him eat his breakfast then my assistant took him to school. That's how my day starts, I feel so tired.

"Yo, guess what I found" Aston come in my office without and knocking bursting in.
"You, do you even know how to be polite and knock before you enter in someone office or room" I tell me by looking above from the file I was reading.
"Yes,yes. Forget this but check this out, what I have found is surely gonna surprise you" my friend says and put a folder on top of my file.
"Aston, believe me if it's some kind of rubbish then I'm gonna throw Yousuf of here." I open the folder and read the document. I was unable to take my eyes off the document.
"See, I told you it's something amazing. My good friend, I worry so much about you" Aston says by smirking.
I didn't bother with him as I was so engrossed in the document. "Is it really true" I look at him, trying to find out About the truth.
"100% sure" Aston say
In the document was all the history of the man who made me unable to sleep. Leo Xander, 23 years old, currently a well known writer with lots and lots of fans. His history is quite clear, divorce parents but there is no wife or girlfriend he has relationship with. It's very strange then the boy where did he came from. I was thinking so deeply that I heard a laughter.
"What is it" I asked my friend
"Don't you find it strange that he has no relationship at all. But has a child but let me tell he has done with someone very close to me only one time. Do you know, who it is."
"What are you trying to say"
"Hehe you forgot whom you slept with my friend" Aston look at me with his eyes twinkling.
"I remember, that was the only one time. But what exactly you want to say"
"You know for this you have to wait a bit longer. I have asked a favour from my friend then I will know all about it but I want you to be prepared. Ok."
"I will, you don't have to worry" I look into his eyes and told him.
"It's gonna be very interesting" with that he started to laugh

After some hours, I finished all the morning work. I look at Aston who was talking with someone. Suddenly he screamed "what, is that true. Have you really checked it properly. How can that be!!! Hmm, ok I understand, I know, you don't have to tell me again. Hmm I will take care of it. Ok.  Bye." He look at me and then fell on the sofa.

Please give a like if you like the story.