Chapter 12

After they were gone we sit for minutes in silence with neither of us speaking. At last, I asked, "would you like some tea"
"No, it's ok. I want to talk with you. First, I will never separate you from our child. Second, I want to take care of you both. How about we try to understand each other and know about each other that will be a good start. I want to provide both of you with the same love" said Jason
'I was shocked hearing him. I really never thought he would think about me at all. But he want to take a step forward. But I don't know what I want to do. I just want to live peacefully with my child but he also has the right to be with our bun'

"Ok, let's introduce ourselves first then we will talk about each other" I said
We keep on talking about things.

"We are home" said the bun running towards me. He hug me and kiss me. I also do the same to him. He is the love of my life. I look at Jason and found that he was looking at us like we are gonna be his life.
"Sky, their is something I want to tell you." I said looking at my bun
Sky look at me all serious, he also sat down straight.
"The thing is, this that is this big brother no not big brother that is actually...how to say...you see this person is.."
"I'm your father. I'm sorry for not here with you up until now but believe me, now that I'm here, I'm gonna give you the best of world" Jason said the bun after taking his hands in his hands. I was having a heart attack just thinking what gonna happen next.

"...you are my father but I already have papa. Are you my mother but you don't look like one. I'm getting confused." Said the bun hugging me.
I knew it will be hard to understand but how are we gonna explain this to the bun.

"You see Sky, God made different different pairs like a man and woman, a man and man, and also a woman and woman. After they become a pair then God will send them a gift that is a little bun like you to them so that the bun can connect them together forever. So you can you this hard mission" said Aston.
I was surprised as how easily he explained it. That was really amazing even I got convinced.
"Yes, I accept this mission" bun gives a salute
"Very good" Aston also gives a salute to the bun
"Now let's have some cake that your father brought ok."
"Ok, papa please give us some cake" said bun all serious.
I never thought it's gonna fold like this but I think everything is going good.
"Ok, I will bring cake for everyone. Sky why don't you interact with your father until then" I said standing up.
"Ok" I can see he was felling shy. He is so cute.
My assistant came to me saying he will help me. After we came to kitchen he said, "so how was everything"
"It's good actually. I never thought it's gonna unfold like this but I think everything is going well." I said
"Well, that's good. I'm happy for you"
"Thank you so much for all your help buddy"
"No problem but I hope you will not lost yourself and forget my script ok" he said taking the knife
My god does he look scary, he sure does "haha don't worry gangsta...I mean sir, I will give it you"
He make a fist towards me, I close my eyes but the pain didn't come but he pet me and says, "I'm happy for you. Now you have a complete family"
I feel like crying, he knew what I wanted the most was a complete family. The family I never had but now I can have it. I try to hug me but he distance himself from me saying, "stay the hell away from me. I don't want your snot on my clothes"
This person I want to beat him. How could he, I'm not even crying. Stupid, Baka, Baka.

Please vote and comment.