Chapter 3

I woke up feeling the thirst and hunger. Looking around I found myself In a large bed of what look like a condo. I try to remember what happened but my whole body was aching. I found a glass of water on the side table after drinking and calming I saw many red and blue bruises on my whole body like I have been ravaged by someone but who, I don't remember.
I try to stand up and go, but fall from bed as my legs feel they have no power and an unknown liquid comes out from my back part.
I fell scared at what exactly happened after sometime I vaguely remember to go to a bar and then my assistant then what...... wait assistant no that seems wrong it was not him I know him it was not him then who.
Hell, who the hell I spend my night with, where is that person, where I am right now.
I wanna go home, I don't know when tears started to come out. I found myself so lonely.
I never thought my first time will be spend like this not even with a girl and the guy who did all this is not even here.
My tears didn't stop coming.
I keep on crying until tears stop coming.
It take all my power to get out from there and come to my apartment.
It took me a whole week to come out from that thing now I'm writing my stories like always, my daily routine going like always and gangsta asking me what happened that night but I decided never to tell anyone about it.
That's what I thought until I found out, 'I was pregnant'.
I would have never thought something like that will gonna happen to me. I was shocked, surprised, feared about what gonna happen next but at this time, my assistant who I never thought would be so helpful. He helped me with everything ,taking to the doctor, talking with me about not to worry if I need anything he will help with it.
I felt so blessed to have an assistant like that,that is, if you forgot the dark look he gave me at the start, that was like he is gonna murder someone.
But I'm happy now coz this baby will gonna be love of my life.

Please give a like if you like my story.