Chapter Four (yet to be rewritten)

Trigger warning! This chapter has mentions of suicide, though not much, still not completely sure what would make a trigger warning absolutely necessary, but I'm just gonna be safe. The mention is at the end if you want to just skip over it.

Emil woke up in the right next to Leon, he looked around to see both his and his boyfriend's clothes strung across the room. He kissed Leon's head to wake him up. He was met with a groan and a pillow being slapped toward him. He let out a small laugh before he got up to get dressed.

-_-_-

When Emil got into the dining room, he was met with the other four Nordics, and he wanted to turn around and go straight back to his room. He sucked it up and went to get a bowl of cereal, he did not want to deal with Lukas after he it was revealed he had a boyfriend, let alone in the morning. He sighed and walked over to his family.

Over on the other side of the dining room, sat Alfred sandwiched in between Gilbert and Kiku, if you looked at him you could see that he did not want to be eating. He was only eating because it seemed as most of the people there wanted him to.

Francis was bickering with Arthur, so that was nothing new. Feliciano was walking out of his and Ludwig's room looking extremely happy, again, nothing new. Eventually everyone was starting to finish their breakfast and make their way into the living room.

No one was very excited, but they all wanted to go home so they had to continue to read the damn book. Yao made his way over to the book so he could read today. Everyone sat down on the couches, Lukas and Tino dragging Emil to sit with them while Leon went to sit on one of the recliners.

England and Romano are total bros. They get together once in a while and have their own little book-club type thing where they sit and swap books, talk about plays, and drink tea/hot cocoa, and, very recently, Romano has accepted to teach England how to cook. (And, if you ask him a lot, he'll admit Arthur is not a total lost cause.)

Everyone looked at the mentioned Italian and Brit, giving small smiles. You could tell they were both a little to a lot uncomfortable with the attention. They just kinda awkwardly laughed while everyone gave them small smiles.

"Well if Lovino has been giving Arthur lessons, then why don't they cook lunch today?" Matthew said, though no one paid attention to him. He repeated himself slightly louder, though only Alfred heard. He sighed and asked Alfred to say it for him, which he did.

"That's a pretty good idea Alfred." Francis said. Matthew started to tear up, as he had expected that Francis would acknowledge him, as he was the one who raised him for the early part of his colonial days, which for the countries, was the first part of their childhood, at least for the countries that made up the New World.

"Francis, hate to say this bro, but that wasn't my idea." Alfred said, trying to give his brother the credit he deserved. Francis gave him a confused look. "It was Matthew's, you know, my brother. Canada? Ring any bells?" Anyone that had anything that resembled a brain could tell that he was pretty annoyed. Francis made an'O' shape with his mouth.

He's not stupid. Not by a long shot. What no one gets is that stupidity is hilarious to him. Alfred thinks he's being funny, the class clown. (After all, they don't just hand out pilot's licenses to any Joe who walks in off the street, even if he is a country.)

They all looked at the nation, who so many of them pegged to be a babbling idiot. Yao just continued on with the next entry.

Since Alfred has the body of a nineteen year old, every few years he'll attend high school or college for a semester. He attends to make sure that he's keeping his knowledge up and because he loves to be in a place where it's OK to act like the teenager he is for once. P.S. He loves to troll the World History courses.

Everyone just stared at the young country, who had always just seemed to be a happy-go-lucky idiot. They all now realized that it was yet another mask the blond put on for world to see.

"Why? Why act like an idiot if your really that smart?" Arthur asked. They were all curious.

Alfred's answer was made them all tear-up. "A smart superpower is a scary superpower. Anyways, if you act like an idiot and give a dumb answer, then it might help someone else come up with the right solution and give them a confidence boost for their knowledge."

"That's why I act so dumb too! Not the superpower part, I've haven't been one since the Renaissance. The second reason is why I seem like an idiot." A country who no one expected to be that mature piped up. It was Feliciano. Lovino and Romeo just looked at their brother sadly.

Yao looked at the next entry and decided that no matter what, that would be the last one read for that day.

Almost every country has tried to kill themselves at least once. Some country's numbers, however, are much larger than one.

"I feel like we should take a break for lunch now." Gilbert suggested. Everyone agreed and started to make their way out to the dining room, Arthur and Lovino went into the kitchen to cook, just as Matthew had suggested.

Tino and Berwald stayed behind for little bit to talk when a flash happened and a note appeared. It read:

Dear whatever nation is reading this,

This is a list of countries who have tried to kill themselves more than once, please check on them, and make sure they are okay, they need support, give them that at least. ~The Ancients

America

Romano

Italy

England

Canada

Denmark

Norway

Russia

Lithuania

Prussia

Neither Tino nor Berwald new what to do with that information, so they did what they thought was best. Take a picture of the note and send it to the people closest to those on the list.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading the fourth chapter of A World of Secrets. Sorry for not posting yesterday, I had dental work done and was waiting for the laughing gas to leave my system, which was around the same time my numbing stuff started to wear off and my mouth really started to hurt so I couldn't really concentrate on writing without it being really bad. Apparently my gums were covering too much of one of the teeth they were working on so they had to use a lazer to get some of my gums off. It still really hurts but I figured that with enough pain killers I'd be fine, and I mostly am. Thank's for understanding :)