Chapter Seventeen(yet to be rewritten)

Hooo boy! I'm back finally!!!

Lilli was walking around the room, she was looking around for Raivis. She was panicking as she wasn't used to having a date for parties (or going to parties in general). Vash had muttered something about free food or something before he left her, after her insisting that she would be okay on her own, something that she was regretting now.
She finally spotted him in the corner of the room, also looking for her. She went up and got his attention. They made small talk for a while, both of them being blushing messes the entire time.
Raivis then surprised them both by working up the courage and asking her to dance. And off they went onto the floor, she was blissfully unaware of her brother's annoyance.
-_-_- 

Emil was panicking. His brother had walked in with him and was saying something about a Stupid Dane, and him being top young for a boyfriend. He ignored him the entire time, but was still worried.
He saw  Leon getting what he assumed was the same talk from Yao.
Emil quickly tried to get away from Lukas by saying he was going to get some drinks. He went in that direction, but not to get a drink.
"Lilli I need a little help."
She was a little startled, and so was Raivis, but they quickly got over it. He filled up a drink to keep Lukas off his ass.
"What do you need?"
"I need to get Leon away from Yao, but I have no idea how to accomplish that."
"What if me and Raivis go over and say we want to have a little get together with all of us teenage nations?"
"Yeah that could work. I might go say something to Romeo and Anthony to make it look like that's what we're actually doing."
And so they went to get Leon the hell away from from Yao.
"Hi Romeo."
"Oh, hi Emil. What are you doing over here, and not with Leon?"
"Well I came over here so that Lilli could get Leon so I can hang out with him."
Romeo was confused as all hell. So Emil explained what was happening and Romeo understood the situation. They had a little small talk (mainly Romeo talking and Emil just awkwardly nodding along). Eventually Lilly, Raivis, and Leon came over, and to keep Yao's suspicion away they all took a selfie just for shits and giggles, and they all went on their separate ways.
"That was a good plan. Getting me away from Yao like that." Leon said, and kissed Emil on the cheek. Emil immediately exploded not a blush, even though that the couple had done much, much, more intimate things. But something about the cheek kiss in front of people got to him.
He worked up his confidence and asked Leon to dance.

-_-_-

"Luddy! Let's go dance or something!!" The cheerful Italian was very hyper, as there was a dessert table as soon as they walked in, and he found it before Ludwig could stop him. Ludwig was trying to calm him down and not end up on the dance floor, but both attempts were futile. And so went the couple onto the dance floor... and then a minute later Feliciano got distracted by his brother.

-_-_-

"Lovi!" The happy voice of his brother came seconds before the hug that immediately knocked him onto his ass. Loving cursed on his way to the ground. Ludwig and Antonio helped the two Italians up (Antonio was trying hard not to laugh his ass off for Lovino's sake. A few giggles got out but he was able to suppress the laugh after that).
"You are more happy than usual. What happened to him?" Lovino said in an accusing voice directly to Ludwig.
The German rubbed his face and sighed and he said, "There was a dessert table. And Feli found it very quickly."
Lovino made an 'Oh' face. He was almost sorry for the potato bastard, as he was the one who would have to deal with the hyper Italian, but then he realized that as long as he didn't;t bother him too much he really didn't give a fuck.
So Lovino patted Ludwig's back, wished him good luck, and grabbed Antonio's hand to maybe dance a little. He wanted to enjoy himself after all.

-_-_-

"Alfred, get your little bitch ass over to the food table, and get some god damn fucking food you asshat." Matthew said.
"Don't worry Mattie, I will. I'm just not hungry at this second." At that Gilbert glared at him. "I swear I'll get some food soon! I'm a little nauseous and I don't want to vomit up the food as soon as I eat it." Matthew, Gilbert, and Kiki gave him doubtful looks, but let it go.
"Aren't you two hoping to dance or some shit?" Alfred loved his brother, and he realized that he was worried about him, but damn, he just wanted to not think about it for twenty minutes.
He understood why they wanted him to eat, and why they were doubtful of his reasoning, but he wanted to enjoy himself at this damn party, and it was very hard to do that when everyone was worried about him starving.
"Keeks, you want to go dance?" Alfred gave him no time to answer, and he dragged him out onto the dance floor.

"And there they go."
"Good observation Gil." Gilbert responded with a goofy little smile. The Canadian responded with a small laugh, and by dragging his boyfriend to the floor.
-_-_-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And I'm back bitches. Finally got you out an actual chapter, hope y'all fuck's like it. I'm out of school now, but I do have cheer all throughout the summer. I have a couple vacations too, so I won't really be able to write then either. I'm not saying I'll have a stick upload schedule, cuz I can't fucking keep up with those, so I update when I update and ya'll get to deal with that :). Any way, I'm hella glad to be back. And hope ya'll like it. Anyway, here's to hoping I don't go on another 2 months of complete fucking silence. Also if y'all want me to do a Q and A give me questions I guess lol