Chapter Twelve (yet to be rewritten)

They had spent a day doing nothing, so now they were back in the living room, Kiku was the one reading today. Lovino and Feliciano hadn't talked about what happened to cause the day break. Romeo had gone back and forth between his two brothers, basically begging them to talk again, but they wouldn't. He was getting more and more stressed, but every time he would panic, Anthony would be right there to comfort him. The relationship between the three Italians was straining, it didn't take a genius to figure that out. 

The fire department has a code just for them, as Gilbert sets the house on fire almost weekly. All the firefighters argue on who has to go each time.

That made everyone laughs at that, even the clearly exasperated Ludwig. You could tell he was thinking about the many, many, times he had to call the fire department. 

Kiku looked at the next entry, blushed, and moved on to the one after that. Leon noticed, so he read the skipped entry, and he basically choked. 

"Hey, Kiku, you missed an entry."

"I don't know what your talking about."

"Yeah you do, I saw you read it in your head."

"No I didn't."

"If you don't read it, I will."

"Don't you dare."

Too late. Leon grabbed the book from Kiku, and didn't even pause before he read out the entry.

Kiku has a raging crush on Alfred.

Everyone shut up. Kiku was blushing out of his mind, so was Alfred. Matthew was trying not to die from laughter. He knew what was going through his brothers mind.

Kiku was tempted to run out of the room, so he did. Alfred was right behind him. And holy hell could Alfred run. Since Kiku couldn't get to their room without Alfred catching up, so he ran into a bathroom. That didn't help. Alfred was there before the door closed. He went into the room, and suddenly they were in the small room together. Alfred closed the door.

Kiku was about to talk when he was cut off by a pair of lips smashing into his. He was shocked, but kissed back, as it was his crush who had smashed his lips into his. So he took the opportunity. Alfred was the one who pulled away.

"Keeks, I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me. I know you don't the touching thi-" Alfred was saying but just got pulled into another kiss. He didn't fight it. It quickly got heated, as they had both been pushing their feelings down, not wanting to ruin their friendship. But now that one had, unwillingly, confessed, things were going in full swing. 

Alfred's tongue had swiped along Kiku's lip a while ago, and he had opened up right away. There was absolutely no room between them. Alfred somehow pulled him impossibly closer, right before he said 'fuck it' in his mind, and picked up Kiku, and put him on the counter.

The make out session went on for a while before, once again, oxygen was a bitch and a cock-block, and they had to pull apart to breath. God damn oxygen and needing to breath. They were both panting, and they looked like a mess. Alfred's bomber jacket was on the ground, his t-shirt was showing his stomach, Kiku's hair was a mess. Both of their lips were swollen. 

They looked at each other, and let out small laughs.

"So, I'm guessing that we're gonna be a thing?" Alfred said, already knowing the answer. 

Kiku just nodded his head and buried his head in Alfred's chest, which made Alfred chuckle. He helped Kiku get off the counter, and they both helped make sure that it looked like nothing had happened. Both of their lips were slightly less swollen.