Chapter Fifteen (yet to be rewritten)

"Soooo, who are you two asking to be your dates?" Alfred asked the two others in the awesome trio. Gilbert choked on the sandwich he was eating. Alfred yelled at him. "Hey! If I'm not allowed to spit out my food then your not either." Matthias also choked on his sandwich. Alfred gave them both a shit eating grin.

Alfred was also still avoiding the conversation with his mother about the things that have already been said. Then again, so was everyone else, as no one wanted to go into too much detail with the Ancients.

"Well I'm asking Norge. I feel like he'll say yes. I'm getting excited for all this." Matthias said energetically. They all were as energetic as usual, but they all knew that they all had to talk about the things that have been said eventually, but they just wanted to be the happy friends they always were.  "Gil, who are you asking." Matthias already knew. Gilbert gave him a look saying, 'do you want Alfred to kill me?'. Matthias also gave a shit eating grin.

"Well, I am going to be asking, actually I think I saw west calling me over there so I really should be getting to that." Gilbert was avoiding the question, Alfred knew it, Matthias knew it, anyone who had even a single brain cell knew it. 

"Gilbert sit your ass down and answer the question. I don't know why your avoiding the question." Alfred trailed off at the end. That was when it hit him. He basically yelled his response, thanking any god that would listen that the person he was talking about was no where near them. "You're gonna ask my brother aren't you!?!"

"Shut up! He's gonna hear you! But, yes, I'm gonna ask Matthew." Gilbert said, looking around for the said Canadian. "Alfred please don't kick my ass."

"Why would I kick your ass? Dude he's had a crush on you for YEARS. You don't understand." Alfred said genuinely. Gilbert looked relieved. "But don't get me wrong, if you hurt him then I'm gonna make sure you regret being born." Gilbert got scared again. Alfred responded with that Hollywood smile of his.

-_-_-

Lilly was sitting with some of the other Germanics, including Vash, Elizabeta, Roderich, and a few others. They were all just talking, Vash and Roderich were slightly ignoring each other, but she thought that the Austrian was wanting to talk about something, but she wasn't sure. She was talking when Raivis came up. In the time that the two had shared a room she had noticed that he really wasn't that shy, he was just very timid around Ivan. Saying that, he looked like he was about to piss his pants.

"Hey umm, I was wondering if you would be my, erm, be my date?" The Latvian was blushing horribly at that point, and so was the Liechtensteiner.

Vash was about to say something about his little sister not being allowed to have a date for it, but Elizabeta started to squeal, and aggressively nodded at the two fifteen-year-olds. They blushed more. She muttered a shy agreement and he quickly rushed off saying something about seeing her later. Elizabeta squealed more.

"Excuse me, I need to be going." Lilly was trying to get out of a lecture from her brother about boys being stupid and all that. Vash knew that, and so he decided he would just lecture her later. Elizabeta wanted her to stay though so they could talk about how she already got a cute date.

-_-_-

Leon and Emil were in their room making out. It was getting heated when a knock came. Leon pushed Emil off of him and a moment later Yao came in. He raised an eyebrow and muttered something about dishonor. They very clearly had just been interrupted and they sucked at hiding it.

"I was coming to say something about lunch being ready, but I'm going to guess you two are skipping. I was also going to ask about your date Leon, but I'm guessing you already decided on that." And with that, Yao left.

Leon just looked at Emil, and said, "Ya' know, we never really said we were gonna go together." Emil shut hi up with another kiss.

"I was going to ask, but we got sidetracked." Emil said after they broke apart, and they went straight back to where they were before so rudely getting interrupted.

-_-_-

That was how most of the day went, the countries asking each other to be their dates. One certain Canadian, however, thought he had gotten forgotten about. Little did he know that he was going to be asked by a certain albino.

As a start his brother ran up to him and threw him over his shoulder. He was hitting the American's back, but did not get put down, pretty much everyone was staring (more than a few laughing).  By the time he was sat on his feet, his face was red and he didn't realize the other person in the room. Just as he was about to beat the shit out of his brother, he realized that the American was gone.

"Hey, Matthew, I was, er, I wanted to let you know, that umm, I." Gilbert sighed. "I really like you. I didn't realize how much I did until you stayed for me after that one entry. Maybe I didn't completely realize it until this whole dance thing was announced. All I know, is that I like you, and I'm just now realizing that. So, what do ya say? Will you be my date for the dance?" 

Matthew had no idea how to respond to that speech, so he did what he had wanted to do for oh so long. He kissed him. Gilbert was shocked, especially with the kiss being done by the shy Canadian, but he kissed back none the less.

Matthew broke away first. "Of course I'll go to the dance with you, and, I really like you too." And with that, they were kissing again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading the fifteenth chapter to A World of Secrets. Holy fucking shit guys, 3.54K reads, are you fucking serious, is this real, am I dreaming? Thank you so much guys. Ok, so I've decided that once this gets 5k reads (I'm setting that high because I kinda don't want to do it but I will) I'm gonna do a face reveal. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed that chapter, and in the coming chapters I hope you're ready for some LatLiech fluff, as I am starting on that shit, also some good ol' PruCan is happening. Next chapter will be getting ready for the dance, or the actual dance I think. I am going back to posting every week for this fic, but for those of you who read my other one, I'm really sorry, but I've got writers block for that one, I'm still working on it, I haven't abandoned it, chapters are just gonna be really slow, like, expect once a month, but the second I get an idea and finish a chapter, it will get updated as soon as its done, I promise. Also, yes I had to look up what people from Liechtenstein were called as I am very, very American. And on that note, I will see you next update. Stay safe, and for the love of doitsu, just stay home so quarentine can be over. Have a good day/night everyone. Bye!