Chapter Seven (yet to be rewritten)

Please read previous A/N if you haven't yet and the one at the end of the chapter.

When Alfred woke up, he had a hangover. Like it was bad. He woke up and looked over and saw Kiku in the same bed as him. He nearly screamed, he kept himself from doing that, but he did fall out of the bed. He was now extremely cold, but he saw that he was not naked. He started to calm down, as he almost had a heart attack, or he felt like he did. He woke up him companion, who was just as hungover somehow. They soon got dressed and Kiku dragged Alfred to breakfast.

Once in the dining room, they saw that basically everyone looked hungover, so that was a great sign. It looked like even Ludwig, Gilbert, Matthias, and even Ivan were in various stages of a hangover. It seemed as though Matthias and Gilbert had vomited several times already. What a great start to the day.

After everyone had eaten, (and complained about the head from the hangover) they piled in to the living room, all hoping that this wouldn't cause any fighting as no one wanted the noise. If everyone was being honest, they were all going to contemplate murder if anyone got excessively loud. But none the less, Tino got up to read.

Ludwig finds Alfred childish, loud, and annoying, but he would trust Alfred with his life.

Alfred and Ludwig shared a look, one of sincerity and one of 'bitch you just said I was annoying but you would trust me with your life so thanks I guess'.

If anyone gets a prank call, it's from the Nordics

Suddenly Francis' phone rang and he stepped outside to take it. Once the door closed, everyone saw Matthias was also on the phone asking if he was speaking to the owner of a Chinese place, as it had apparently given him diarrhea. They could hear a very confused Francis through the door. Suddenly, an angry Francis walked in and glared at Matthias. The Frenchman was met with a shit-eating grin. They soon continued reading.

I can hear her sometimes. She calls my name, in a language I was encouraged to forget.

As the entry was read, Alfred sunk further and further into his seat, until he was eventually almost in the floor. He sat up and glanced at Antonio, Arthur, and Francis, as they were the ones who wanted him to forget his mother the most. The three all had already looked guilty, but once Alfred looked at them, their guilt just increased. Tino soon read the next one, though he didn't read it ahead of time, though he probably should have.

Denmark is going to completely loose his voice soon if  Norway continues to constantly pull on his tie.

The rest of the Nordics just looked at their fifth member with sad eyes, from the kind Finland, to the stoic Sweden, from the magic Norway, to the isolated Iceland. The spiky haired Dane had suddenly found the floor to be quite interesting.  Lukas was not having that shit. So he did what he thought would be the most rational. He grabbed Matthias by the arm and dragged him out of the room. The other three Nordics close behind. There was going to be a serious talk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, hello I am not dead. Anyway, thank you for reading the seventh chapter to A World of Secrets. Yes I know this chapter is short but I have not been feeling the best and school is still being a bitch with homework. Also I wanted to say one) thank you for being patient with me, two) I have decided that I am only going to update once per week from now on, as I am going to start another book soon, so once that's out, I'll be updating twice a week, just different stories. It will be another Hetalia fanfic, but that's all I'm saying, if you can guess it right I will give you a shoutout :). Another story is planned after this one ends, it will be a squeal, but that won't be for awhile. Anyway thank you again for reading, and thank you for your patience with me.