𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2

After the game everyone headed to their dorms and got changed into more comfortable clothing. Uraraka grabbed chips while Tsu grabbed drinks and they set them on the table. Everyone else came down to the common room  and got comfortable, with Momo and Jirou sitting next to each other on the couch, Hagakure and Tsu on the floor beside them. Mina sat with the the bakusquad like usual. Kirishima on the right of her and Denki to the left, with Sero and Bakugou next to Denki. Iida, Todoroki, and Izuku sat on the other couch with Ojirou, Shoji, and Tokoyami sitting on the floor in front of them. Uraraka clapped and excitedly said "let's play a game! i'm thinking truth or dare!" Everyone eventually agreed with this.
    First up was Tsu. Uraraka put her finger on her chin before asking "so Tsu....who do you have a crush on?" Uraraka smirked while Tsu blushed. "*ribbit* ummm" Tsu said quietly but everyone could hear her. "t-tokoyami" Everyone's eyes darted toward the now blushing Tokoyami. Tsu just kind of fidgeted looking anywhere but Tokoyami. He stood up and coughed. "umm Tsu can we go talk please?" Tsu nodded and they both left the room. Now everyone looked back at Uraraka who seemed to be upset, everyone in the room could tell she was trying to hide her emotions but she was obviously not peppy like before.
    Uraraka looked at Mina and she got the hint. Mina stood up and yawned. "Wow I'm weirdly tired I think I'll head to bed. Night y'all!" Mina smiled cheekily and walked back to her dorm as everybody said there goodnights. As soon as Mina got to her room she texted Uraraka to come over. In five minutes Uraraka was at her door teary eyed. Mina pulled her inside and hugged her tight while Uraraka cried into her shoulder. Mina was the only one who knew about Uraraka's love for Tsu and now Uraraka was crushed. Uraraka wanted Tsu's answer to be her. Mina carried Uraraka to the bed and laid down holding her and running fingers through her hair trying to calm her down. Uraraka cries herself to sleep and Mina slowly and carefully got up walking to the kitchen and getting a drink of water.
    As Mina stood in the kitchen leaning against the counter she said quietly to herself "poor Uraraka i don't know how to help her.." She sighed and rubbed her forehead. "hey you alright?" Mina looked up to see Kirishima looking at her with his perfect smile. Mina blushes the tiniest bit, not that he could see because it was dark. Mina smiled at Kirishima "yeah i'm good thanks" Kirishima stood next to her and puts an arm around her shoulders "you can always tell me what's going on Mina" Mina nodded and took a deep breath. "well Uraraka is upset because.... of something and i don't know how to help" She leaned her head on Kirishima's shoulder. He patted her shoulder "i'm sure everything's gonna be okay you always figure this stuff out Mina" Mina smiled and thanked Kirishima blushing and walked back to her room practically skipping. The red head always knew how to make her feel better.
   As Mina walked away Kirishima was blushing and smiling big. He felt his forehead and mumbled "god she's so perfect. i need to find a way to ask her out." Kirishima tried to pump himself up and kept repeating 'yeah be manly and ask her out!' in his head.
   And with that in twenty minutes everybody was sound asleep.

-To be continued-