𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10

Once the class, besides Mineta, made it to the beach they all set there things down far enough away from the water. Mina was picked up by Kirishima who attacked her face with kisses. She giggles and squirmed out of his arms and to the water. Kiri chased after her laughing. "Babeee get back here!" Mina laughed and got in the water up to her knees. "make me!" The red head smirked at her remark and Mina realized what she was in for. Before she could go further in the water Kirishima got in and picked her up wrapping her legs around his waist. Mina blushed and looked in his eyes. "whatcha doin Eiji?" He kissed her and firmly groped her ass. She almost turned red but didn't push away, she just kissed back leaning closer. Kirishima pulled away from the kiss for a moment whispering in her ear. "you look so perfect" He bit her ear slightly before trailing down her neck brushing his lips against the hickies. Mina shivered with red cheeks and gripped his back. He slipped his thumb slightly under her swimsuit-"Mina!!"

     They both jumped and let go of each other turning to the voice. "oh! hey Denki! what's up?" Denki walked closer with a clear blush spread across his cheeks and nose. "sorry to interrupt b-but....i need your help asking Sero out!" He quickly rushes through the sentence and Mina squealed, "I KNEW IT! Hah!" Denki blushed more and face palmed. "yeah yeah now please help!" Mina hugged Denki bouncing up and down, "of course! operation Denki X Sero is a go!" Denki laughed and looked at Kirishima who was standing behind them. Denki noticed Kiris eyes trailing over Mina's backside and she bounced rambling on about possible ideas. He let go of Mina giving her a fist bump, "how about we meet in an hour to eat with everyone else and we'll come up with a plan?" She nodded as Denki walked back towards the rest of his friends.

   Kiri then placed his hands on Minas sides and whispered. "now where were we?" She blushed and ran away laughing while Kirishima chased after her laughing as well.

Sorry for the short chapter! to be continueddddd