𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 9

Once they got to his dorm Kiri set her on the bed after closing the door and went straight to her neck attacking it with kisses. Mina blushed hard and lifted Kiris head up. "eiji?! what are you doing?" He bit her hand and went back to attacking her neck and rubbing his hands down her sides. She practically turned red and lightly pushed him off. "eiji. no. now what's wrong?" He pouted a little looking away. "i'm just a little...jealous.." "of what?!" Kiri sighed and sat on her lap facing her. Although she felt she was going to be crushed it was cute how he started nuzzling her. "of denki.." He muttered. Mina couldn't help but laugh a little. But that didn't seem to help lighten the mood at all. "eiji....denkis gay" He snapped his head up. "WHAT?!" "yeah i know, don't tell anyone!" The red head quickly nodded and sighed of relief. "sorry...it's just you seemed so buddy buddy today i just assumed..." Mina laughed and hugged him tight. "sorry i should've known. what can i do?" He smiled and moved his head at an angle toward her neck. She nodded and Kiri started kissing even sucking a little. When he pulled away her neck was littered with hickies. Mina kissed his forehead before pushing him off her lap and taking a deep breath. "damn you're heavy" He laughed and jumped back on her. "am i?!" They laughed as she squirmed and struggled to push him off.
    After a few minutes of laughter Kirishima got off her and stood up stretching. Mina heard her phone go off and checked the notification. "what's that?" Kiri asked curiously. "Class 1-A group chat, everyone's going to the beach for the evening." "oh cool, we should go!" Mina got up and kisses his cheek. "sounds good, i gotta change..meet you in the common room with everyone else in 30 minutes." He nodded smiling and she left to her dorm to pick out the best swimsuit for kiri to see her wear.
     Once Mina got to her dorm she texted the girls from the class.

Pinkie- GUYS!! i need help! make me look good for kiri today!

Floaty- OF COURSE! i got you boo!

Froppy- i'll help too

CantSeeMe- me too!

EmoHeadphones- me and momo will be there in a jif.

Mina smiled and threw her swimsuits on the bed for the girls to see.

     Once all the girls were in Minas dorm they busied themselves by talking with Mina about Kirishima while Tsu did Minas hair, and others looked through her swimsuits. "so what are you guys now?" Jirou said holding up a thin stripped one piece. "he asked me to be his girlfriend so i guess we're together, but i'm not sure telling people about it." Jirou nodded and tossed the one piece to the side. Uraraka was looking through lipsticks and continued, "do you want to tell everyone?" Mina thought for a sec before responding, "yeah i do...maybe not all at once but yeah" Momo and Hakagure both squealed catching the girls' attention. "This one!" they said in unison. Momo held up a purple one piece that was low cut showing off cleavage with frilly straps holding it up. And it wasn't exactly discrete around the ass region.

Once Tsu finished putting Minas hair into two cute little buns and Uraraka put a glossy light pink lipstick on Minas lips, Mina changed into her swimsuit and walked out of the bathroom

Once Tsu finished putting Minas hair into two cute little buns and Uraraka put a glossy light pink lipstick on Minas lips, Mina changed into her swimsuit and walked out of the bathroom. "IT LOOKS GREAT!" Hakagure squealed. Everyone agreed adding their own compliments. Mina had such great friends.
     Once the girls left to get themselves ready Mina threw a pair of shorts on, sandals, and grabbed a towel. She made her way to the common room where most everyone was waiting besides a few people. Kirishima held a towel and wore red swim trunks. Mina walked over to him and tapping his shoulder. He turned around and blushed darkly looking her up and down. "ya like?" She giggled. Kiri chuckled smiling big and picked her up. Mina laughed more before Kiri set her back down. A couch earned their attention, "are you guys together or what?" Bakugou spoke up what everyone was thinking, besides the girls. Kiri looked around then back at Mina. "n-no! just good friends ya know? pfft us? together?" He laughed and Mina bit her lip. Denki noticed Minas reaction. "so then who gave Mina all those hickies?" Everyone started muttering to each other and Mina heard the word whore among the chatter. She tensed up and bit her lip harder. All of a sudden Kirishima was holding Mineta up by his throat. "take that back you fucking pig" Mineta squirmed. "it's true!" Kirishima tightened his grip a little. "no it's not. don't insult her like that ever. again." "w-why not?" Mineta choked out. "because that's my fucking girlfriend." Minetas eyes widened and shut his mouth. Kirishima dropped Mineta and walked back to Mina hugging her tightly. "sorry i panicked" He whispered into her ear. Mina nodded smiling a little. Not how she thought it would go but nothing really ever did. After all the commotion died down and Mineta went back to his dorm, the group made their way to the beach.

andddddd until next time peeps!