𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7

this is for you okami <3

     Mina woke up smiling and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. She got up and changed into a dark pink mini skirt, black t-shirt, with a jean jacket. She messed with her hair in the mirror before making her way to the bathrooms, once there she brushed her teeth and washed her face. Mina met up with Uraraka and Momo to go to the kitchen for breakfast. They ate peacefully with conversations here and there. Until kiri walked up to the small group. Both Momo and Uraraka looked at Mina. Mina bit her lip and nodded mouthing the words, "i'm fine" Momo and Uraraka left leaving Kiri and Mina in an awkward silence. "i'm sorry about telling Denki..." Kiri scratched his head. "oh it's fine don't worry about it" Mina smiled slightly to show him it was really okay. He nodded smiling back. "so umm glad we talked.." Mina said before getting up and putting her plate away. "wait..Mina-" Before Kirishima could finish his sentence the doors to the dormitory opened showing a female. She had brown hair, and what seemed to be wolf ears. As she walked in you could also see a wolf tail. "hey. i'm Okami Hikari" Everyone in the common room and kitchen turned their attention to her. But especially Bakugou....
"I'm a new student at UA, i've been placed in this class." Izuku spoke up, "what's your quirk?!" "Let her talk damn it" Bakugou sneered. "s-sorry." Okami interrupted what seemed to be a starting fight, "it's okay, my quirk is canine, basically I have wolf ears and tail, I can turn into a wolf or a puppy. In human form and wolf form I have extra hearing and smelling. Then when I turn human form and wolf form too much in a day my clothes start to rip." Izuku started mumbling and stood up. "would it be okay if you came to dorm? i wanna write down new analysis in my hero notebook!" Okami smiled and nodded, "sure, what's your name?" "OH! i'm Izuku! but everyone calls me Deku!" "nice to meet you Izu" Deku blushed a little at the nickname, which Bakugou did not like. "fucking nerd, don't make her do stupid shit-" Okami interrupted, "lets go izu!" And with that the two went to Izukus dorm with Bakugou left angry.
     Everyone went back to what they were doing and Mina went back to her dorm room, once again successfully avoiding Kirishima. Kirishima exhaled and face palmed. "i need to talk to her..." He took a deep breath before making his way to Minas dorm.
     Mina heard a knock on her door, "come in!" Kiri slowly opened the door and Mina sat up. "what's up kiri?" He took a step closer. "about what you sa-" Mina spoke up, "its not important so j-just forget about it" Kiri gulped and shook his head taking  another step. "but i don't want to. Mina...did you really mean what you said?" Mina looked away, "yeah...i did." Kirishima smiled a little before taking another step closer. "Mina i like you." Mina looked up and her eyes widened. "l-like how i like you?" Kiri nodded and sat next to her. "i have for awhile." Mina smiled and hugged him tight. "that's a relief" She looked up at him and He leaned closer...

aaaannnndddd that's all for today folks! to be continued!