𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3

Mina woke up to the sound of Uraraka sniffling. She had let the brunette stay the night because of the events the night before. Mina looked at her and smiled. "good morning Ocha" Uraraka wiped her eyes and smiled up at her with dried tears on her face. "good morning" "Lets go eat" Mina got up pulling a black hoodie on and yawned stretching. Uraraka nodded and got up walking out of the room, Mina following.
    After they finished eating Mina and Uraraka headed to the common room when they both paused. Mina gulped and Uraraka just stared wide eyed to see Tsu and Tokoyami cuddling on the couch while talking to Momo and Jirou. As soon as Tsu looked over at them Mina hurriedly took Uraraka up to her room. When they got to Mina's room Uraraka started tearing up and Mina quickly hugged her tight, "hey hey it's okay" *sniff* Uraraka was trying not to cry but she couldn't help it. Mina wanted to cheer her up... "oh!" Uraraka looked up "huh?" Mina smiled big "how about we take a little shopping trip! get your mind off things!" Uraraka smiled a little and nodded "o-okay!" And with that they left to the mall.
    After about two hours the girls came back all dolled up in matching pink outfits. Uraraka was blushing at all the attention people were giving them while Mina soaked it up smiling big. That's when Kirishima walked in the common room and freezes when he saw Mina. Mina waved at Kiri and he waved back blushing trying to hide it. Mina tilted her head and asked "Kiri you okay? you look kinda red, maybe you're sick?"

-To be continued, sorry for the short chapter-