𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5

It had been a few days since Kiri and Mina hung out or even talked, it killed Mina not knowing what was going on with him but she had been busy with Uraraka. Uraraka was sad but being with Mina, who was good at distracting her, made her happy. Everyday Mina and Uraraka would meet up, hang out away from Tsu and her new boyfriend, then go to bed and start it all over again. Little did Mina know Uraraka was starting to get over Tsu and develop feelings for someone else.......

     Mina and Uraraka were just watching movies in Mina's dorm room when they decided to get some snacks. Mina told Uraraka to wait in her room and she made her way to the kitchen but was stopped by a friendly yellow haired boy. "hey mina! so....could we talk for a sec?" Mina nodded, "of course Denki, what's up?" He paused and twiddled his thumbs. "well......kirishima...might have...told me about...ya know..." Mina's eyes widened and she instantly regretted everything. "o-oh ummm....so that's what this is about" Denki nodded then looked at her smiling big. "so with that.....would you like to go out with me?" Mina was conflicted. She was freaking out inside. She didn't really like him! But she didn't want to hurt him. Denki was a really good friend and because of a little white lie she told she was in such a difficult spot. "Well too bad Denki, me and her are actually dating" Everyone in the kitchen, or common room snapped there attention to Uraraka. Mina gaped at the statement. 'what the frick is happening?!' She thought. Denki walked up to Uraraka, "ummm no! she likes me pinky!" The two started arguing over Mina and Mina was beyond overwhelmed and confused. The arguing went on for about two more minutes before Mina was fed up. "JUST SHUT UP FOR A SECOND AND LET ME TALK!" Everyone was now looking at raging Mina. She was close to tears because of how the situation was going. She didn't want to hurt anyone. Mina took one last deep breath. "i don't like you Denki...i'm sorry...and i'm not dating Uraraka" Everyone was now extremely confused. "But kiri-" Mina interrupted Denki, "I told kiri i liked you but i don't." Denki raised an eyebrow and threw up his hands in frustration. "why would you tell him that?!" Mina bit her lip and clenched her fists. "because i didn't want him to know i like him! i wasn't ready! and i made the mistake of saying i liked you instead! i'm really sorry! i didn't mean to hurt you!" Everyone went silent, but they weren't staring at her anymore.....
      Kiri stood behind Mina in shock. Mina turned around and started to tear up more. Uraraka looked between Mina and Kirishima, She didn't want her friend to get rejected, It was now Uraraka's turn to help Mina. Uraraka quickly grabbed Mina and they went back to the room where they sat on the bed and Mina explained everything. Kiri left shocked in the common room with an angry Denki.

I didn't proof read this so sorry, but anyway to be continued