𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 18

She pulled away and cleared her throat, "u-umm..we need to talk.." Kirishima gulped and realized he shouldn't be moving so fast when they haven't really fixed anything, so he nodded and got up off the floor lending a hand down to her, she grabbed his hand pulling herself up then walked to the bed with him following. They both sat and Mina decided to speak up first, "look Kiri-..eji. i know it's hard..but i'm still having a hard time trusting you, okay? i just need some time..so i'm not saying no.." Kiri perked up looking at her with hope like a sad little puppy, "..but i'm not saying yes.." she looked at him and winced because of the look on his face, but he nodded in understanding. "..i get it..i'll give you time" He stood up and leaned down pressing a firm kiss to her cheek, and he couldn't help himself but to feel accomplished...he had a chance! she didn't say no! that's all that's important! She said goodbye and he left skipping down the hall to his dorm with the biggest smile, "she didn't say no" He got to his dorm and caught up on some schoolwork for the rest of the night.

It had been about two weeks since Mina and Kirishima has that conversation, i mean Mina sure as hell didn't trust Uraraka but after everything she didn't want to make the wrong choice! So the time took a little longer than she thought..but Kiri seemed better, hopeful, looked well rested and probably smelled a whole lot better. It was around 1 in the morning and Mina's stomach growled at her, she groaned and got up grabbing her hoodie and slipping it on. She shouldn't have skipped dinner, she had been busy with studying so she hadn't had the time to go eat, but she might as well eat now. She walked down to the kitchen to see Okami at the counter looking for something, "hey" Mina said and waved, Okami smiled and waved back. "whatcha lookin for?"
"oh just a midnight snack, you?"
"oh same" Mina nodded and went to the fridge, "so you and Kiri haven't been talking, i'm guessing you guys aren't together" Mina awkwardly nodded and pulled out something moldy with a sticky note that said "denkis :P" she put it back and pulled out some leftover mac n' cheese. "oh..i hope Kiris doing okay..bakugou said it sucks what happened. apparently Uraraka's a lying bitch huh?" Mina turned to look at her after putting the food in the microwave, "well we don't know if she lied for sure.." Okami grabbed a bowl of cereal, "well Kirishima came crying to Bakugou's dorm with Sero and Pikachu, and when they left Bakugou told me what happened! not to mention-" She wiggled her wolf ears, "i heard Uraraka in the kitchen that morning, and Kiri did nothing wrong" The microwave beeped and Mina just stood there... 'was i that stupid? and he wouldn't lie to his best friends either..i was his best friend..he wouldn't lie to me..oh my god he wouldn't lie to me!' She ran to Okami giving her a quick hug "thank you!" she bolted out of the kitchen leaving her food in the microwave and a confused Okami.

She ran up to Kiri's dorm and knocked..no answer..knocked louder..and impatiently knocked again..and then she realized it was almost two in the morning, "shit" she muttered. Then heard a groan from the other side of the door and footsteps, "Denki i said i'm not helping you barrie a goldfish at 2 am!" He opened the door, "...oh Mina-" She jumped on him wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his torso, thankfully he caught her and didn't loose his balance, "Mina! what h-" She kissed him. Locking their lips she pressed further yearning for more and tangling her tongue between his lips, only pulling away once she needed air, and as much as Kiri wanted to keep kissing as he watched her parted swollen lips breathe heavy, he needed to know what happened. "Mina, what's going on, why-" "i love you" She interrupts him again, she blurted it out and she meant it but right after she said it she started to internally panic, what if he didn't feel the same way?! i mean they did just go two weeks with barely any interaction and now she's saying that?! she felt stupid...more scared than stupid. Kirishima stood there in shock and he just stared back at her, the longer he waited the more anxious Mina got and tears began to prick at the corners of her eyes. Kirishima cupped her face in his hands and leaned down resting his forehead against hers, "i have loved you since i laid eyes on you." She looked at him and glanced at his lips, while they itched closer and closer till Kirishima was kissing her slowly, lovingly. He carried her to his bed and sat down holding her on his lap, calloused hands going underneath her hoodie smoothing over her skin, her mouth was hot and wet and he missed this feeling more than anything, he was so happy with her in this moment he never wanted it to end, and i doubt she wanted it to end. She shivered in his touch and leaned closer tugging at his black tank top, he chuckled and said in a deeper tone "you want it off?" she nodded feeling her cheeks heat up turning a dark red. Kirishima moved Mina off his lap and got over her as she laid down her head sinking into the pillow. He pulled the tank top off over his head causing Mina to practically drool. He leaned down and kissed her again softly biting her bottom lip and Mina pulled him impossibly closer. He moved one hand underneath her head and tugged her hair causing her to throw her head back, giving him more access to kiss and suck on her neck, she let out a soft breathy moan when she felt his teeth graze against her neck, he began-"hello!?" There was a loud knock at the door.

two updates in one day!! anyway! to be continued lovelys!