𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 19

Kirishima groaned and pulled away getting up off the bed, Mina made grabby hands towards him and let out a small whine. "give me a second baby" Mina blushed at the petname and hugged her knees to her chest. The red-head went to the door and opened it revealing the boy who interrupted the oh so special moment. "what is it denki?" Denki smiled at him and held up a bag with a goldfish in it...belly side up. "come on! we're about to barrie it!" He seemed way to chipper at three in the morning holding his dead goldfish named nugget. "..dude i'm a little busy" Denki gasped and looked offended, "doing what?!" Kiri leaned to the side to show Mina curled up on the bed..asleep. She probably was tired from all the studying and it was really late. "..ohhhh sorry! i didn't know!" Kiri laughed a little and patted Denki on the back, "it's fine, give my respects to nugget" Denki nodded and ran off Kirishima shutting the door behind him. Kirishima got in bed next to Mina and pulled the covers over them, holding her so her back was against his chest and he rested his chin on top of her head. "goodnight mina" He closed his eyes and eventually fell asleep.

     Mina stretched and rubbed her eyes before looking around the room, finding Kirishima laying next to her. She smiled and tried to sit up to check the time he pulled her back down and held her tighter. "...kiri?" He mumbled an incoherent no and squeezed her tight. Mina giggled and kisses his cheek. "wake up it's probably 11" Kirishima yawned and let go of her sitting up, "but we can still keep cuddling" She giggled again and got up looking at the time, it was about 10:45. Kirishima got up and put a t-shirt on then picked Mina up bridal style. She smiled big and her stomach growled, she never ate... "you hungry?" He laughed a little, she nodded and kissed his cheek. Kirishima continued to carry her down to the kitchen and sat her up on the counter. Mina swung her legs back and forth on the edge of the counter while Kiri began to make pancakes. And of course, Uraraka walked into the kitchen. "..oh this is awkward" Uraraka laughed and walked to the fridge. Mina glared at her and got up, "it could be more awkward." Mina pulled Kiri away from the pancake batter and wrapped both arms around his neck kissing him deeply. Uraraka's jaw dropped. Kirishima reluctantly kissed Mina back pressing her against the counter. Mina tangled her fingers into his hair and pushed her tongue against his. He smirked into the kiss and gripped her waist lifting her to sit on the counter getting in between her legs, Mina felt her face heat up and heart beat faster, breath hitching in her throat. Uraraka went from shocked to angry in the few seconds she watched them, she quickly left with a slam of the fridge door. Mina pulled away gasping for air and Kirishima smiled at her. Mina hugged his torso and muttered a small "thank you" which he replied with a nod and kiss on her head. "Can i finish making the food now?" She giggled and nodded pulling away and hopping off the counter.

hiiii! sorry for the late update! and it's kinda short but i'm going to try and update again tonight or tomorrow! to be continued lovelys!