INFO

Sasuke: Quiet, not really spoken of, only has three friends who are Karin, Suigetsu and Jugo. He is 17, and is bisexual, but ashamed of himself for it.

Naruto: Cheerful boy, kinda childish. 16 years okf but acts like a seven year old. He is gay, and pretty proud of it. He is friends with everyone since he is so sociable. His main friends are Shimamaru, Kiba, Neji, Choji, and the girls.

Sakura: 16 years old, really violant when pissed, mostly always pissed at Naruto. She is bisexual, and is told by Naruto she should be proud of it, which is kinda is.

Ino: Lesbian, she is 17 years old, maybe a brat sometimes, but pretty nice to her friends, she seems fine is you don't piss her off, nor her friends.

Kiba: Straight, but he respects the LGBTQ. Kinda a tsundere at some points. Likes dogs a lot. He is 17.

Tenten: Bisexual, but her boyfriend is Neji, she is 16, almost 17. She is close friends with everyone, but people judge her for being so into weapons and sports.

Temari: Bisexual, but her boyfriend is Shikamaru. She is known well by people for her over-protective manners of her beloved-ones. She is 16.

Hinata: Shy, she stutters in every sentence she speaks. A bit confident around friends. She is bisexual, and has a thing for Sakura.

Neji:  Tenten's boyfriend, straight, 17. Supports LGBTQ, because of his friends and girlfriend. Hinata's cousin.

Shikamaru: Temari's boyfriend. Really lazy. Has no motivation of doing anything.

Karin: Bitchy, protective of Sasuke, and her friends Suigetsu and Jugo. 16, a bit crazy. Bipolar, and flirty with everyone. She is bisexual as well.

Jugo: Nice, soft animal lover boy, eome tell, he is able to talk to animals, since they always obey him, and praise him. 16, he us bisexual and has a tiny crush on Sasuke, but not that much too LOVE him.

Suigetsu: A bit dumb. 17, Straight, likes Karin. Loves the water, he is an athlete.