7 (Saucy Chapter)

"Do you like me?" Sasuke asked.

"W-What..?" Naruto went even more red if possible.

"Do you love me?" He asked once more.

".... Y-Yes..." Naruto finally accepted it, he liked Sasuke.

"Then it wouldn't be a problem if I do this" Sasuke said smirking, pulling the blonde from his arm, and pushing it right on him, crashing his own lips with his. Naruto, by a reflex kissed the raven back. Sasuke had gotten on top of Naruto, Naruto wrapping his arms around Sasuke's neck, bringing him closer each second. Sasuke bit Naruto lip, asking for entrance. Of course Naruto accepted and opened his mouth, enough for the Uchiha to explore every single part of it with his own tongue.

"Sasuke... I-" Naruto tried saying in between kisses.

"I know" Sasuke broke the kiss and responded. Naruto looked away and pointed at his tiny 'problem' earning a chuckle from the raven.

"Do you want me too Naruto?" Sasuke came closer and whispered in Naruto's ear, with a flirty, soft husky voice.

Naruto grunted a bit, he was afraid it was his first time... but he did want Sasuke right here and right now. He couldn't bear the thought he was onky 16, and Sasuke 17, almost near 18 a legal adult.

"I... It's my first time though" Naruto looked into Sasuke's eyes, blushing, with fear in his eyes.

"I'll be gentle" Sasuke said carrasing Naruto member gently.

"Nngh.... promise?" He asked.

"Promise" The Uchiha said with a smirk.

For now... He thought to himself.

Sasuke had closed his eyes for a bit, he knew he could get psychotic when with Naruto, he needed to be patient, for the  poor innocent Naruto. Sasuke could also be really possesive.

"I'm sorry Naruto" Sasuke smiled to himself, leaving a confused Naruto. The Uchiha grabbed Naruto by his hips and pulled him to his laps. At this point, Naruto could feel Sasuke's hard member. Sasuke began by kissing Naruto, a passionate kiss, then moved down his neck. Sasuke's hand slid through Naruto pants and underwear, grabbing his member harshly.

"Nngh... S-Sasukee-" Naruto moaned, but Sasuke covered his mouth.

"Shhh.... dont say anything until I say so" Sasuke ordered with a serious tone, Naruto noticed the change of humor on Sasuke, he was dominant, and serious, and he found it sexy....

He ripped Naruto's shirt off, along with his pants and boxers.

"S-Sasuke! M-My clothes!" Sasuke glared at Naruto, the blond gulped and looked away with fear.

"I warned you Uzumaki" Naruto said smirking. He stood up and pushed Naruto on the bed, Sasuke grabbed the lube, and throwed it on the bed.

Sasuke was getting inpatient, so he removed his towel and tossed it away, somewhere landing on a random part of his room. Naruto looked at his member with a shocked face, and practically drooling, earning a chuckle from Sasuke. Naruto lifted himself of getting face to face with Sasuke's member. Naruto grabbed it instantly and started strocking it up and down. Soon he began licking the tip, removing the pre cum he had. Sasuke was a bit annoyed of tbe teasing and pushed Naruto all the way in, making him gag a bit. Naruto, began bobbing up and down, swirling his tongue. He loved how warm it felt inside his mouth.

After a few minutes Sasuke came a bit, but pushed him away, making Naruto whine a bit.

"Not yet Naru~" Sasuke grabbed his underwear teasing Naruto, attempting 'to dress up' but deep inside he wanted Naruto to BEG for him.

"S-Sasuke no...!!" Naruto said whining.

"No what Naruto?" Sasuke asked.

"P-Please put it inside me..!! Fuck me so hard... I won't be able to walk for a week! A-And even fuck me so hard I'll scream like a maniac and lose my voice!!" Naruto begged.

"Sasuke got the message and grabbed the lube, along with a condom. He putted on the condom, and rubbed the lube on his covered member.

"Mmm..." Naruto hid his face in embarrasment.

"Scream my name baby, call me daddy... and tell me I'm the only one who can make you feel good..." He said, thrusting deep inside and hard on Naruto, making him scream in pain.

"A-Ahhh!!!! S-Sasuke!!!" Baruto screamed in pain. Sasuke got a bit mad, he didnt call him what he ordered him too.

"Wrong name babe" he pushed out and thrusted in again, harder and even deeper.

"AHH!!! D-DADDY!!!" Naruto yelled. Sasuke smiled, letting Naruto to adjust to his size.

"M-Move.." Naruto said. Sasuke instantly grabbed Naruto's hips, pushing him in slowly, picking up his pace with each thrust, Naruto, moaning his name in pleasure, turning Sasuke on even more and more making him go faster and harder. He was practically pounding on Naruto at this time.

"S-Sasuke... my stomach feels weird.." Naruto said in between moans. Sasuke knew what was about to happen, Naruto was at his limit. Sasuke grabbed Naruto's member and stroked at his same pace, which was as fast as lighting.

Soon, Naruto and Sasuke came, Naruto's went to Sasuke's face and stomach, and Sasuke's on Naruto's mouth.

"Y-You drank it!!" Naruto yelled surprised.

"Yes... and its yummy~" he said, kissing Naruto, allowing him to taste his own.

"Y-Your yummier..." Naruto said blushing, making the raven smirk and chuckle.

Soon, they both fell asleep, cuddling each other.