Ch.3

"Sasuke!!" Naruto ran to Sasuke, whom was talking to his only 3 friends.
Naruto greeted his raven friend with a tight friendly hug, which Sasuke would have found annoying from anyone, but Naruto. Sasuke loved Naruto's greeting hugs. Karin looked at Sasuke with a shocked face, she thought it was weird he didn't comment about it, but HUGGED him back.

"Hey Naru-Chan..." Sasuke whispered softly, trying to hide his slight blush. He noticed behind Naruto his red headed friend, Gaara.

Sasuke despised Gaara in every single way ever, he hated him. Sasuke knew what he needed to do... he needed to eliminate him, he didn't want Naruto falling for anyone else but him.

"Naruto come on let's go to the roof" Gaara said in a serious tone. Naruto stopped hugging Sasuke and waved him goodbye.

"Hey Sasuke- Kun" His regular friends spoke behind him.

"Hi" he said.

"So, wanna come-" Suigetsu tried speaking.

"I'm busy after school" Was all the raven said, walking away from his friends, heading to the roof.

"Naruto... look, I-I love you..." Gaara said with a slight blush on his face, leaving Naruto with a serious face. "And I was thinking if maybe-..."

"I- I'm sorry I love someone else..." Yhe blonde spoke.

Sasuke chuckled quietly to himself, he was spying on them.

"I... I gotta go" Naruto said looking at the time, he had Math Class, leaving Gaara, on his bench with tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Poor Gaara.... he just got rejected" Sasuke said with a teasing voice, making Gaara cry and sob even more. The sound of pain, was hus favorite sound.

Soon, Sasuke was face to face with Gaara, and gave him a warm smile. But it was a fooled one. Sasuke had tied a rope without Gaara noticing it, and quickly tied the other edge to Gaara's neck, pushing him off the roof. Gaara was in midway of the building, hanging, and chocking to death. It looked like he killed himself, suicide, the perfect cover story for a murder case. Of course Sasuke had gloves on, so the only fingerprints touched would we Gaara's trying to let himself go. Soon, Gaara had stopped moving, and was only hanging, with his face down, and a weak body. His last words was a whisper for Naruto..

'Take care Naru- Chan... he killls'