1

School had started, he was at class on his desk, alone and quiet, while everyone was waiting for the teacher to come. The whole class got along well with everyone but him. His friends, Karin, Suigetsu and Jugo, tried asking him if he was alright, but he was on hid own emo world. All Sasuke thought about was... how would the world be without him? Will people cry if he had died? Or will it stay the same, with that empty title of nobody. His friends always tried to convince him, to be greatful of ehat he is, to like himself more, but Sasuke had the total opposite opinion. He hated himself, he doesn't even have a reason to live, he is just an emotionless guy, who has dead parents, and a drug addict brother. His only, alive relative iw his drug addict and alcoholic brother, Itachi, who he despised very much.

"Sorry I am late class, I saw a black cat on the middle of the road, and decided to take a longer path" Said Mr. Hatake, with one of his late excuses. "I also have news, there is a new transfer student joining us here today, please come in" Mr. Hatake said with a bored face. Sasuke, who had in head down, restibg them on his shoulders, looked up to see who was this new student.

This new boy had blond, yellow-ish hair. With beautiful sky blue eyes. He had these whisker-like birth marks on his cheek, which made Naruto look adorable to everyone's view. He wore an orange and black hoodie, along with some black ripped knee jeans. He also had a chocker, which had a tiny letter 'N' hanging. Sasuke stutied this new boy, he agreed to himself he looked like the soft type, but could also put on a good fight.

"Will you like to introduce yourself?" Mr. Hatake asked, which caused Naruto to get even more nervous.

"I-I... am Naruto Uzumaki.. and I uh... hope we can be friends!" He found the right words to say, or at least tried to.

"Sit over there, next to Sasuke, Sasuke please raise your hand" The teacher said, Sasuke rolled his eyes, and raised his hand slowly, Naruto blushed a bit, and ran slowly to his seat.

"Hi!" Naruto said with a cute grin. Sasuke ignored him completely, which caused Naruto to frown a bit. "I am talking to you..." Naruto spoke again, trying to get the raven's attention.

"I know that" Sasuke finally spoke.

"So your Sasuke! I am Naruto... can we be friends?" Naruto held a hand out to shake with Sasuke. Sasuke stared at the habd and shook his head.

"Nah, thanks though... I am too much trouble for someone as cheerful as you to handle" Sasuke said with a weak smile, which caused to nod sadly, and turn around, completely fazing the teacher. 

▪▪▪

"There he is!" Yelled the seniors, Deidara, Sasori and Hidan. The three of them had pushed the new kid, Naruto against a random locker.

"Should we give him a warm... welcome?"  Asked Deidara.

"Or maybe a special greeting..." Sasori added.

"Nah! I say we fuck him up good!" Hidan said, punching his fist against his palm, making Naruto to whimper in fear. Naruto locked his eyes, he didn't want to see the pain. First, Deidara grabbed Naruto by the neck, almost chocking him. Naruto tried to push him off, but he was too weak.

Sasuke, was walking, to get his books, untik he sees the school bullies beating little innocent Naruto. The Uchiha drops his bags and runs to their direction.
Naruto seemed badly hurt.

"Hahah! Little sluts like you deserve way worse and we will give it to ya!" Hidan yelled. He was gonna punch Naruto one last time, but Sasuke grabbed his fist, and twisted it, throwing him to his friends, Deidara and Sasori.

"Don't ever touch this biy again brats" Sasuke yelled. The bullies were shocked, Sasuke was normally quiet. He honestly didn't care for people who bullied or got bullied. But he felt like he had to save him. The three bullies looked really mad, the three stand up and leave the school, feeling humiliated by the school's quiet emo boy. Naruto was sitting against a locker, crying and sobbing. Sasuke walked up to him and offered him a hand. After seeing Sasuke fight, Naruto was scared of anything or anyone. He hesitantly took Sasuke's hand, whom had helped the blond up.

"Sorry, I wasn't here sooner" Sasuke began speaking, which relieved Naruto a bit. Naruto was standing there, with a black eye, and swollen lips from all the punching, his ribs pained a lot from all the kicks as well.

"Oh shit... let's take you to the nurse's office!" Sasuke carried Naruto bridal style and ran to the Nurse's office, laying Naruto in a nearby bed.

"Thanks... Sasuke" Naruto murmurred, but Sasuke understood what he meant. He smiled and gave him a 'your welcome' nod.

"Oh my! What happened to you dear! It's fine.. I can treat those for ya!" The nurse ran with a first aid kit, and started treating Naruto's wounds.