9

It has been a year, it was time for Sasuke's execution, and he had a month to live. He was a lot closer, and made new friends, Nagato, who he saw like a real brother, Konan, who was beautiful, just like a sister, and Yahiko, his fearless and happy personality reminded him of Naruto, but Naruto was unique. He no longer treasured Suigetsu, or Jugo or even Karin, he had better ones now.

....

Naruto- (day after Sasuke been prisoned)

"K-Karin... I know we dont talk much but Sasuke's in prison" He announced.

"Oh no... he got all psycho didn't he??" Jugo asked concerned.

"Huh.." the blond asked.

"You see Sasuke likes you, and didn't wanna lose you and his way to... get you is killing peoplw who get in the way, so who he killed" confessed Suigetsu.

"Gaara.... and Sasuke getting executed in a year with one month" The blond started crying.

Present

Naruto had gotten stronger, he knew what was the next step, he didn't care if his lover killed, or kills, he loves him, and if he has to kill the whole police station he will for his lover's sake. Karin, Jugo and Suigetsu were coming along, they trained Naruto, showed how to shoot, or fight, turns out, Naruto is amazing handling a knife. He was ready, ThEy were ready... the al wore masks, and hoods covering their identity, and an all black outfit. They didnt wanna be recognized. Naruto grabbed his knife and Katana, while Suigetsu grabbed his gun, along with Jugo and Karin.

"Lets do this" Naruto said with a smirk.

Sasuke- (Execution day)

"We cant let them do this!!" Konan yelled with sadness, she had a soft spot for the little boy. Sasuke wasn't a little boy though, he was now 18, a legal adult. Naruto was 17 now.

"Let them do it" Sasuke ordered with a serious tone.

"But Sasuke-" Yahiko tried saying.

"No, I love you guys a lot, I'm glad I was here, but its time for me to die... I lost my lover... he probably wants me dead and I as well should pay the consequences.

Tbe police pulled Sasuke and locked the other 3 on the cell, leaving Yahiko and Konan yell at the police pleading them to not do it. And, a Nagato, crying softly, sad he couldn't save his little 'brother'

It was a dark room, real dark, The entrance was surrounded my a lot of policemen, and there was one with a gun in front of Sasuke and behind Sasuke.

Sasuke's last thoughts were Naruto, he wished he coukd be happy... and forgive him one day.

"Goodbye sir" The police said about to pull the trigger. But Sasuke heard the trigger, but didnt felt it he opened his eyes, and saw the policemen, stabbed right on the chest with a knide passing through, soon moving away back to the random person. He looked up and saw a black figure, with a black outfit, mask and hood. Ho looked behind, two men and a woman also dressed the same.

"Who are you?" Sasuke asked with nk expression, just shocked.

The man, chuckled and remkved his hood and mask, for Sasuke's surprise it was Naruto, whom had a bloody face.

"Sorry... I am very bloody, there were a lot of policemen and all I had was my Katana and knife" the blond giggled insanely.

"Naruto..." Sasuke whispered in shock. The blond was taller, and more muscular. He looked behind and saw his old friends, Jugo, Suigestu and Karin.

"We have to go,now" Naruto said untying Sasuke, slitting the ropes with his bloody knife.

"Wait.. my friends" Sasuke pulled Naruto and showed him a shortcut, so other policemen wouldn't notice the prisoner was gone. The rest followed.

"Sasuke!!" Konan yelled happily, earning a hush from Sasuke.

"I got this" Jugo smiled, he grabbed two of the bars and strectched them with his enormous and increidible strengh. Nagato, Yahiko and Konan got out.

"There they are!" A policeman yelled sending his squad torwards them.

"I got this" Naruto said giggling.

"I know you do" Karin smirked.

"But they are too much-" Sasuke tried saying but Karin cut him off.

"He's no longer weak innocent Baruto Sasuke, he changed for you" Karin explained leading the way out. They all left, except Naruto, Karin leaded the rest to their Hideout, a place filled with weapons and collection of knives and guns. Sasuke felt relieved... but a bit stressed. He missed old Naruto.

-

A few hours later Naruto came back. He was covered in blood.

"Aghhh.... I need a shower, they were sooo many, like over 1000!! But their all dead~ I killed them all, oopsiee!! I hope I didn't get the criminal tag!" Naruto said with his new psycho voice. Karin rolled her eyes and smiled. They were all speaking.

"Where's my senpai~?" Naruto asked.

"He is on his new room" Suigetsu spoke. Naruto noddes and left off to Sasuke's room.

"Senpai~" Naruto came in, Sasuke looked at his direction, Naruto was covered in victim blood, he even smelled like blood. Naruto placed his knife on a table, and pulled Sasuke to his arms.

"I've missed you sooo much!!" He said in between giggles.

"I... I did too" Sasuke murmurred.

"Im gonna shower, I am soo bloody! Wanna join me on my hot bloody bath~?" He offered the Uchiha.

"Sasuke's eyes widened, and blushed like a maniac.

"I-I..." He tried saying something but only stutters came out.

"I'm no longer an uke babe~" he whispered in his ear, which sent shivers down Sasuke's spine.

"Your being really pervy" Sasuke said looking away in embarrasment.

"Pervyy?? Nah, I'm just horny for you baby~ I am so hard for you right now that I-" Naruto tried saying, but failed.

"Stop it Naruto! I rather be dead right now, your... your not the Naruto I fell in love with what the hell happened to you?!" Sasuke asked in a mad tone. Naruto stepped back with a sad look.

"Sasuke- Kun..." Naruto said softly.

"Your completely insane, and different... your..." He tried saying more, whatever came to his mind.