5

Sasuke told Naruto to stay over, since it was 1:00 AM. Naruto, hesitantly said yes.

"I feel a lot better thank you Sasuke- Kun!" Naruto thanked Sasuke. Sasuke was glad.

"Whenever you need it dobe" The raven said. "I'm gonna shower now" he jumped out of bed and headed to his bathroom. He took a long and hot shower. After 20 minutes, he came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped on his waist. Naruto was reading a book, soon, lowering it to see a half naked Sasuke. The blonde tried saying something but was completely hypnotized by the view he had, a shirtless Sasuke, demonstrating his well formed abs, and muscular arms, with a towel wrapped on his waist. Naruto was practicaly drooling, he shook his head and looked away, with burning cheeks and a beat red face.

"P-Put a shurt on!!" Naruto yelled covering his red face, earning a chuckle from the Uchiha.

"Why? Do I make you nervous Naruto?" Sasuke said, getting closer to Naruto.

"N-No..! Of course not..." The blonde whispered in embarrasment.

"Hmm" Sasuke crawled on the bed, still with his towel on his waist, getting on top of Naruto. Naruto's eyes widened, and he let out a soft whine.

"S-Sasuke what are you-" Sasuke covered the blond's mouth and grabbed his hand. He had trailed the boy's hand from his cheek to his well formed abs, and continued to the specific point. The towel. He slid Naruto's fingers under the towel a bit, and gave the blonde a devilish smirk. He could feel Naruto was hard, and he loved that is was just for him.

"S-Sasuke..." The blond whispered with a needy voice.

"Pft... you actually thought I was about to do that?" Sasuke snorted, moving away from Naruto and adjusting his towel more, so it wouldn't fall.

"H-Huh..." The blond asked with a confused face.

"Ahh... Sweet innocent Naruto has a desire for me now eh?" He teased.

"N-No..." The blonde looked away blushing. He was afraid Sasuke was right, and not only that, he was a bit horny now.

"I mean... you say one thing but this says another~" Sasuke whispered in soft, sexy voice. He had placed his hand on Naruto's hard member, of course through the pants, but it was enough to earn a soft moan from Naruto. "I have a question" Sasuke's face turned serious.

"W-What is it?" Naruto asked trying to avoid his little "problem"

"Do you like me?"