4

"Well class I-" The teacher tried beggining but something had hit the window hard, they saw Gaara hanging. Naruto stood uo quickly and tried to open the window, but it didn't open.

"Naruto, quick come to the roof!" Sasuke, who had appeared out of no where yelled to his lover.

"Cut the rope, I set some cushions where he can fall safely" Sasuke ordered Naruto, with a fake concerned face. Naruto teared the rope with his teeth, leaving Gaara fall on a lot of safety cushions.

The two ran doenstairs to the school entrance, checking if Gaara was alright.

For Sasuke's relief, he was long gone. Naruto fell on his knees shaking Gaara for a reaction, but got none.

"I-It's my fault! H-He's dead because of me!! I should've said yes! H-He confessed and I-I said I loved someone else! I- I should've said yes..." Naruto broke down in tears. Sasuke had put his palm on Baruto's shoulder for comfort.

"Did you love him?" Sasuke asked with a serious look.

"No... but if it meant keeping my friend alive then I-" Naruto tried to explain, but Sasuke interrupted him.

"Lie to him? It's better thr truth, always, no matter what happens, the truth in a relationship is always first, if you didn't love him, you would be miserable, being with the one you don't love" Sasuke finished his lecture to Naruto with a soft smile. He lowered his head to Naruto's height, onky inches away. Making Naruto blush like crazy.

Sasuke murmurred something, but Naruto didn't understand it. He had said 'cute'.

"Let's go to report to the teacher what had happened..." Sasuke said, lifting Gaara's dead body and putting it over his shoulder.

♡♡♡

'Maybe I did it wrong... I only pained Naruto, but I'll make it up to him, I'll comfort him whenever he needs it' Thought the Uchiha.

"Sasuke..." Naruto asked.

"Hm?" Asked Sasuke.

"Is it bad that I'm gay...?" Naruto asked with a red and sadder face.
Saduke was impressed, he had another way if getting Naruto all for himself.

"Not at all... in fact, I am sorta myself... I am bi" was all the raven said. Naruto jumped happily from the bed they both where, they were at Sasuke's room, they had skipped school, just for Naruto's comfortation.

What Naruto didn't notice is that when he jumped, he landed on Sasuke, right on top of him, leaving Sasuke a shocked and blushing mess, and a confused Naruto, yet also a blushing mess.

"YAHHH!!! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!!!" Naruto yelled embarrassed and moved again to his sidex covering his face in embarrassment. Sasuke was in the same position, shocked and still blushing a bit, analyzing all this situation.

"Y-You dobe! B-Be careful will ya!!" The raven yelled.

"I am careful I just happenly landed on you, you little!-" Naruto yelled back. The both were sending eachother lovable glares.