Fuck You

Draco Fucking Malfoy.  The perfect Malfoy Slytherin heir.  Gorgeous fucking platinum hair, and stunning silver eyes. 

God dammit Harry had a problem.  No the problem was not that he was into blokes, no the problem was not that he had an infatuation with Malfoy, he had had a sort of obsession with him since he first met him back in First Year.  He was in his Eighth Year now, finishing his schooling after the war. 

But neither of those were his problem, he had long ago accepted he was bisexual, and no the problem was not that he fancied Malfoy.  That was long ago accepted too, as well the acceptance that Malfoy was not going to be an easy crush to get over, not like Cedric, not like Cho. 

No the problem was that Malfoy was 10 fucking feet away from him and Harry didn't know what to do with himself.  Malfoy was sitting up in a tree much like he was before the Ferret Incident back in Fourth Year.  The only difference was, this time he wasn't being a prat.  He was just sitting there.

Looking like an absolute god albeit.  But just sitting.  The mid afternoon sun was beating down on his pale hair highlighting it in such a way as to make it look like a crown.  His black robes a stark contrast to his pale features, making them stand out.  He cut an impressive silhouette.

Harry must have been staring a little too long because next thing he knew Malfoys piercing gaze was on him.

"Alright there Potter?"  He sneered.

"Quite, thank you."

"Might I ask why you were staring?"  Malfoy asked, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Contrary to what you might think, not everyone is thinking of you at all times Malfoy."  Harry responded weakly.

"Aw, is poor Potty off his game, is someone feeling a little down?"  Malfoy teased in a babyish voice.

"Fuck you Malfoy."

Malfoy jumped down from the tree and strolled over to Harry, coming to rest right in front of him.  He reached up and smoothed out Harry's collar, before looking Harry dead in the eye and giving his response.

"I would prefer it the other way around, but for you anything." He said shrugging. 

Harry stood gaping for a moment, before Draco turned on his heel throwing Harry a wink over his shoulder.

"Send me an owl if you're interested you know where to find me."  He called back.

Harry was gaping like a fish out of water at Malfoys back.

"Oh and Potter." He said turning back around.  "I rather fancy you too."