The closet

Draco would have cried out as he was yanked into a broom closet by the back of his robes. He would have if not for the familiar hand clamped over his mouth. He was pulled back against a lean body and felt lips on his neck.

"Good Merlin Harry, really? Haven't we had enough of closets?" He asked breathlessly. Harry detached himself from his boyfriend's neck , and moved to stand in front of him.

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about." He said softly, toying with the hair at the base of Draco's neck soothingly.

"Harry, no. We've talked about this."

"I'm tired of hiding you. I've seen the way Zabini and Finch-Fletchly look at you. Zabini is fucking you with his eyes every chance he gets. Only I get to look at you like that. They need to know that you're mine." Harry growled.

"Harry, I only want you, you know that. You think I don't see how Chang and the Weaselette look at you, as well as most of Hogwarts? I want people to know as much as you do but we can't." Draco knew how important keeping this relationship secret was, even as much as it pained him to do so. He was set to become a Death Eater next time he visited the Manor. He had done everything he could to convince his parent to let him not take the Dark Mark, but his father was unwavering. If Lucius caught wind that his son was dating Harry Potter, he would try to use Draco against Harry, in every imaginable, horrible way.

"Why not Dray? I love you, you love me, we can do this, fuck their opinions." Harry said, admiring the fresh mark on Draco's neck

"It's not their opinions I'm worried about Harry." Draco said shakily. "I'm- I'm scared, Harry" He whispered, then hid his face in Harry's shoulder. He felt Harry's arms wrap around him, and felt a kiss being placed in his hair.

"Ssh, it's okay Draco, we'll wait, I'll wait. I'll wait thousands of years for you."