Teddy bear troubles

Harry had slept with his teddy bear ever since Sirius had given it to him at 14, he'd had it for four years now and treasured it like the crown jewels. It was his way of living part of childhood since the Dursleys tore his away. Now that he was with Draco, it was getting harder to hide the bear. He hadn't slept in the same room with Draco yet, they weren't far along enough in their relationship for that. He had to be careful and make sure the bear was carefully concealed in his wardrobe every time Draco came over. The few times he had slipped up and forgotten, he had managed a sneaky banishing charm and his boyfriend hadn't seen the bear.

He knew being nervous about Draco seeing it was irrational. He had promised to love Harry unconditionally, through thick and thin.

One day though, Harry was so wrapped up in Draco and their current ahem- rather heated makeout session that he hadn't noticed his bear sitting on his bed in plain slight.

Harry laid Draco down on his back on the bed, not once detaching their lips as he gently lowered him onto the plush mattress. Draco pulled away when he felt an uncomfortable lump under his spine. He drew away from Harry carefully and pulled the lump out from underneath him.

"Harry, what is this." He asked, in his hand was Harry's bear.

"Fuck- ah. That-"

"Is this yours?" Draco interrupted, smirking.

"Yeah," Harry responded, looking away from Draco with a blush on his face.

"You have a stuffed bear?" Draco laughed. Harry noticed a change in his tone, sounding more like the Malfoy Harry had known all through school instead of the Draco Harry had grown to love. "Does Weasley know about this? This is gold!" He teased maliciously, not noting Harry's growing anger.

"Get out." Harry snarled. His tone snapped Draco out of it, his smirk dropped, and he instantly looked apologetic

"I- oh my Merlin Harry, I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me."

"You said you would love me unconditionally. No strings attached." Harry's tone was hurt and his face guarded. Draco knew Harry, and he knew he had overstepped a line. Big time.

"Harry I do-" Draco tried to reason.

"No Malfoy. You wouldn't have teased me about my bear, something important to me. I thought you were different. Fuck you."

He slammed the door on Dracos face.

And their relationship.

This chapter is kinda shit sorry :/

Anyways, I woke up this morning to 30K reads, which is absolutely crazy!!! When I started this I never imagined so many people would want to read and actually enjoy my work!  Thank you all <3