Password problems

After the war, Draco didn't really care about 'Pureblood Image' anymore. He came out publicly as gay, cut ties with his father, and started working on undoing the prejudiced beliefs and values he was raised with.

He had accidentally let slip to Pansy that he thought Potter was attractive, and by the end of the day, all of Slytherin knew, though they had all been sworn to secrecy by Draco under the threat of a vicious hexing.

Hey, he may be reforming himself, but he was still a Slytherin.

And as of now, he wished he was a Hufflepuff. Even though the Slytherins couldn't gossip about Draco's infatuation with Potter, it didn't mean they couldn't torment him in other ways.

Slytherin changed their password bi-weekly, to avoid intruders and the like. After finding out about Draco's feelings for Potter, they had all come together to create the most embarrassing passwords they could come up with, all Potter-related of course.

Sighing irritability as he approached the portrait hole, Draci glanced around to make sure no one was close enough to hear him. "Harry Potter has the prettiest eyes." He grumbled, stalking inside the common room.

Over the next month, the passwords slowly got more and more embarrassing.

*****

"Draco Malfoy loves Harry Potter with his whole heart."

*****

"Harry Potter is the most beautiful human being on this whole earth."

*****

"I wish Harry Potter would kiss me."

*****

"Harry Potter could step on me and I would thank him."

*****

Finally, Draco had had enough with the passwords, he stalked over to Pansy and demanded the new one for the next two weeks.

"I wish Harry Potter would blow me," Pansy said cheerily, before running off towards the girls dorms, leaving a fuming Draco Malfoy behind her.

"FOR FUCKS SAKE PARKINSON!"

A few days later, Draco was in front of the Slytherin portrait, psyching himself up to say the password, it had become a routine the past couple of months. He glanced around a few times, then finally whispered the passwords.

"I wish Harry Potter would blow me." He said as quietly as possible.

"Draco, dearest, you could have just asked, no need to spill your dirty secrets to the poor innocent portrait." Harry Potter drew off his invisibility cloak, revealing himself to Draco.

Draco did not squeak, no, he did not, Malfoys don't squeak.

"Potter- what- what the fuck are you doing here." He sputtered, why was a Gryffindor by the Slytherin commons? It was a well-known fact that if a lion got too close to the snake pit, they could get the hexing of their life, and vice versa.

"I'm not totally sure, Pansy just grabbed me after class and dragged me down here, told me to wait a while." He responded, shrugging.

As if on queue, Pansy poked her head out of the portrait hole.

"Harry, Draco, wonderful!" She exclaimed. "Now, Draco darling, why don't you take Harry here up to your room and explain this whole... situation." She said in a sickly sweet voice.

"Good Merlin Pansy." He groaned. "One of these days, I will murder you, and no one will ever find out."

"Careful with the threats there handsome." Potter said with a wink, "you do have the Boy Who Lived standing right next to you."

Draco was shocked at the outright flirting and just stood staring at Potter, blinking owlishly.

"I- What?" Draco's mind was running a thousand miles a minute trying to process that Harry Potter had just called him handsome.

"You all right there Malfoy?" Potter asked teasingly, taking great pleasure in Draco's embarrassment. Fucking sadist.

Draco quickly pulled himself together, his cheeks still burning red. "Fine Potter." He snapped.

"So." Potter started, still smirking. It really shouldn't make Draco feel things as much as it does. "The password?" He continued, gesturing to the door to the Slytherin commons.

"Fuck- ah the password. Ah- that, about that." Draco was stumbling over his words embarrassingly, and it made him angry. He was a Malfoy! He wasn't a bumbling fool! His cheeks were getting redder and his hands had begun to shake from frustration.

"Draco, take a breath, I already know. I've been waiting for you to confess for weeks, when you didn't Pansy came to me with her plan-"

"Hold on hold on hold on." Draco interrupted, holding up his hands. "Slow the fuck down for a second. You knew!? You knew and you said nothing?! I've been having the biggest gay panic for weeks for no reason! I could have been kissing you this whole time!?"

"Well I never said I liked you back did I?" Harry said, grinning impishly.

"Do not play with me right now Harry James," Draco warned.

"I wouldn't dream of it" Harry murmured, coming closer, his eyes on Draco's lips. Draco opened his mouth to respond, but he was cut off with a finger to his lips.

"For once in your life Malfoy, shut up." Harry finally, finally, pressed his lips to Draco's, instantly cutting off Draco's next sentence.