Teru Minamoto | 𝕰𝖛𝖔𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

𝕽𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖇𝖞: ShavingIggysEyebrows

I hope you like it. This is the first time I'm writing an Angst x Fluff fic, tell me your thoughts! ^~^

★彡 ★彡 ★彡

She was imminently interested with metaphysics ever since she was child. There was something about the unknown that taunts her.

She always wondered what it would feel like to be dead, wandering around the surface of the world and bounded to place she can never escape.

It must've been lonely for them - a dreadful sentiment she could never fathom.

"(Y/N), don't do anything rash." Of course, she didn't listen to the warning that was given to her. Being someone who was obessed with the order of existence beyond the visible observable universe - it was difficult to pass such opportunity.

But, where did it get her?

The floor was basking in the sun's heat, even if little light was able to pass through its thick wooden wall. A bit dusty but she can manage. (Y/N) ran towards the run-down door of a lavatory - trying not to trip on non-existent obstacles along her way.

She let out a breath that seemed to stutter in her lungs, feeling the tension rise from her body. It was as if a burning ball of fire was searing the walls of her chest. She recalled the conversation she had earlier in her mind.

"(Y/N) - san, why are you always trying to summon spirits? Isn't that dangerous?"

"Oh! Nothing, I just really adore scary stuff. "(Y/N) beamed.

"Teru will not like that if he sees you doing weird rituals again." All of the students who heard their conversation sweatdropped.

"Shh, please don't tell Teru-kun!"

Her hands trembled, water began to gather from her (E/C) orbs. Something was lurking outside the hallways and it was anything but benevolent. It was her fault after all, she had to face the consequence of her action - bringing such atrocious creature in her world.

How? Of course, it was the damned ritual she performed - an Evocation. It got out of hand and soon after, she woke up inside an empty restroom; in which she was in, hiding from the said unearthly being.

A creaking sound erupted from the door, followed by the soft vibration of its footsteps - like a menacing whisper. Inside of her cocoon of despair, she knew that making out alive was impossible.

A silent scream of horror erupted from her mouth, as the thing lunged at her - pain surged through her body, she was sprawled across the floor twitching and convulsing.

"S-somebody..." The life in her eyes slowly faded, almost into oblivion. Her heart throbbing in fear.

Ah, that's right. No one was there to save her, she was thrown in a world that was inevitable for people to access. A world she created - her nightmare.

Teru Minamoto, he warned her about the dangers of meddling with the dead, but curiosity got the best of her.

She didn't listen.

"P-please... Help me..." She let out a last, shaky despondent breath, slowly losing her consciousness. But an arm wrapped around her stiff body, in spite the heaviness of her stomach and almost lifeless weal.

"Leave her body at once!" She sunk into the warmth of the person's side. The girl caught a glimpse of a familiar red-and-yellow bracelet but her vision was starting to get hazy once again - the thing that possessed her, it was rapidly draining her life force.

The person who rescued her knew that the longer it stayed, the possibility of her dying was high.

"I told you, never meddle with the dead."

Finally, she recognized the owner of the voice. It was Teru Minamoto.

The usual affable expression of the calm male was replaced with the face of disgust - not towards her, but directed at the apparition latched on her body. He unsheated the sword that was hanging from his belt, pulling her close; gently rubbing her arm as her nightmare perished into nothing - she was saved.

Tears bursted forth like a waterfall, spilling down her petite face - her frame, trembling like a small child. An indignant countenace was plastered on his face, disappoinment was evident in his ocean blues.

"I'm s-s-sorry, I shoud've l-listened to you." But soon, his anger dissolved into nothingness as he allowed her to cry in his chest. As much as she tried to hold it in, tears were falling continuously. Teru was just gently patting her head.

"I'm glad I made it in time."

He looked at her tear-stained face, delicately caressing her cheeks in attempt to console her. She relaxed under his warm touch, sniffling as his eyes peirced her soul.

To think that she put herself in danger, despite him - giving her a warning made him sigh in exasperation. Of course, there was this gut feeling that kept on tugging his heart string; that at some point in time, some malicious spirit will answer to (Y/N)'s desidirations

And look? It happened.

A soft expression brandished his handsome visage. He was known to be calm and collected, along with his benevolent character. But with (Y/N), it was almost like there was another side of him that people were yet to see. He was just gratified that he made it on time.

Teru slowly brought his face closer to hers, foreheads touching - she felt the heat radiating off from him, as well his minty breath.

"Promise me, with all your heart that you won't perform rituals ever again." She meekly nodded, traumatized of the event she experienced. A small smile made its way towards his lip, somehow satisfied with the response he recieved.

She felt something wet and soft touch her forehead, before finally succumbing to sleep - peacefully resting on Teru's embrace.

He chuckled and whispered to her ears. "Kou and Tiara would be mad at me if they find out about this."

He sighed, watching her sleeping form - not like she would hear the stuff he was blabbering about, (Y/N) was already deep in her slumber.

"You are painfully cute with your curious personality but sometimes, you are just reckless..." A calm expression settled on his face.

"But without you, excorcising wouldn't be fun... Right?"

Even despite almost losing her life because of her zeal towards supernatural beings, he wasn't mad at her - he was kind and genteel more than anything.

After all, he's in love with (Y/N) (L/N), the unearthly-crazed girl.