Teru Minamoto | 𝖂𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊

It was another peaceful day, devoid of paranormal activities. Every student rushed through the hallways, heels clicking as disjointed murmurs lingered in the air.

"Minamoto-senpai h-here!"

There was a girl among the crowd that would shower him with gifts.

"You are so handsome Minamoto-senpai!"

There were no days she didn't compliment the said male.

"I'll help you Minamoto-senpai!"

Wherever he goes, she would always appear out of nowhere - constantly bombarding the handsome blonde with her romantic advances.

(Y/N) (L/N) was a bizzare girl. It wasn't a secret and they were aware of her obessesion towards the Kamome's student council president.

Teru Minamoto was already popular to begin with, not only that he'd attract girls of his age - boys were swooned by his bodacious charm as well. He lives up to his title, being the school's "Prince Charming."

"Ah, thank you so much (Y/N)-san." He gave her a warm smile before accepting the bag of cookies she freshly baked. Along with a card that had cute patterns embedded on them.

What can she do? She was a hopeless romantic.

"M-make sure to eat them while they a-are still hot Minamoto-senpai!" Flustered, she took off before the president could even finish his words.

Teru eyed the bag before a sigh escaped his lips, without any hesitations - he threw it in a trash.

"Aren't you being too harsh on her?" Akane, his second in command - elucidated. He was watching the whole interaction that happened between them.

"I've been trying to tell her I'm not interested."

He sighed, not wanting to meddle with the exorcist's life. He had enough of torture already.

"You could've just given that to someone rather than throwing it away kaichou."

Ripping the card, it went inside the bin.

She happily skipped towards her classroom, thinking about Teru - she gave him her freshly baked cookies after all that took her almost a week to perfect.

You could say that she poured her heart into making them.

Although it was unnoticable, there were burnt marks on her hands. She was unprecedented, but as long as Teru ate them - the pain she was feeling will be worth it.

"I'm so happy~" Blissfully whispering to herself. Not even knowing that her efforts went to waste.