Hanako-kun | 𝕽𝖊𝖈𝖐𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘

𝕽𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖇𝖞: Kei_rabbit

Took me long enough, I hope you like it! Also guys, remember to keep yourself safe from COVID-19. Wash your hands, practice proper hygiene, take your vitamins, hydrate yourself, eat on time and don't forget to get enough sleep!

Up Next: Fluff! Tsukasa x Reader

____

"Hanako-kun! Something's wrong."

Eavesdropping is unethical, that's for sure. But [name] can't help but listen to their private conversation.

It was just like any other day of her boorish life, cleaning the restroom as a part of her strigent routine. If the smell wasn't already bad enough, you should go and check each of the toilets.

Well, demanded by the toilet-bound ghost, it wasn't like she had any other options to choose from.

As much as she wanted to rebel, she diligently obliged each of his requests. Of course, she had her fair share of adventures.

There was always something about the unknown risk that reeled her in, immeshed with the thought of unearthly encounters.

But unlike Yashiro Nene and Minamoto Kou, she was just an ordinary girl with a lion heart - a very brave and independent one.

"The Misaki Stairs is the second of the Seven Mysteries."

Not long after, the carbon-copy of Minamoto Teru had decided to join them as well after bowing and flashing the [hair color] gal a smile, in which she reciprocated while sweeping the floor with a broom in hand.

It's not like they were being discreet, tempting as it sounds but she will, most definetly not cross the border between of the living and dead. Both cannot be together, it defied the nature's law.

"A world can be entered by stepping on the fourth step of the stairs..."

But, she's considering it.

"Hanako-san, I'm done."After setting aside the cleaning equipment, [name] proceeded to dust the grime on her apron while carefully untying her long tresses and flattening them out.

The amber-eyed male merely complained about how he loved her company, and how he will die of loneliness. Exaggerated right?

He was already dead to begin with anyway.

"I have student council duties, Teru-kun is waiting for me."

Kou and Yashiro were watching the event unfold in front of them, sending her looks of pity as the apparition proceeded to harass the young student - hugging and whispering incoherent words only for her ears to hear.

But the name "Teru" being mentioned somehow made the ombre-haired gal flustered.

"Aww, don't leave yet. I just want to be with youu." Without hesitations, she walked towards the door. Everything went quiet as the ghost, Hanako sulked in the corner with his hakujoudai.

She wasn't cursed like Yashiro, but Hanako made an exception by letting her see and touch him.

"Give senpai a break perverted Hanako!"

"[name]-chan's been cleaning all day Hanako-kun. Don't annoy her!"

Peering throught the door slighty, the female brought her hand up her lips.

"Oh, if you are going to ask Kou-kun and Nene-chan to clean the toilets and water the plants. I already finished it," with that she sauntered towards her new destination.