t h r e e

Bold= lucas
Italic= athanasia

"Hello this is Obelia's Pizza. What can I get for you?"

"aren't you feel bored with that crap?"

"nah, so what's up with our pizza? delicious right?"

"hm..not bad. I'll try another pizza next time"

"glad to hear that so why you call me today?"

"I'm bored and I have no one to talk. It's not like I have no friend, I--"

"auww this rude boy is lonely? Hello Black Loner Wolf!"

"black what? Excuse me miss but I'm not lone--"

"you're excused"

"...."

"by the way, how old are you sir? I'm afraid if I'm talking with 40 years old grandpa"

"I'm 17 and I'm really hot, sexy, handsome and nice guy so don't compared me with old grandpa. It's me who really need to afraid if I talking with 7 years old kid who eat lollipop while playing at the playground with her daddy"

"oh please I'm 15 and are you insane? Did my voice sounds like 7 years old kid?"

"did my voice sounds like 40 years old grandpa?"

"...."

"so how long you work at Obelia's Pizza?"

"two months ago. Actually my daddy didn't allow me to get a job but I want to gain experience and after talking to my father about 3 hours how much I love him so yeah here I am"

"your dad seems really cherish to you hm? What is that? Daddy's Girl?"

"you have no idea how scared he can be"

"scared daddy have an annoying daughter like you huh? How about your mom?"

"..."

"hello?"

"my mom dead after giving birth to me"

"I'm sorry"

"nah, it's fine. How about you?"

"my parents dead by accident when I was 12"

"I'm sorry to heard that"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"so, erm.. I really have a nice chat with you but I need to back to my job. So see you later?"

"yes I'll hanging up"

~♥~

"poor Mr. Black Loner Wolf"

"see you later huh?"