f i f t y - e i g h t

"er hey, can I send this pizza?"the boy who was supposed to send it getting confused.

"can I ask why?"Athanasia bit her lip.

'why don't he just said yes?' thought her but she still smile.

"the customer for this pizza is my friend, so if it doesn't bother you I'll send it to him"the boy seemed to understand and let her go.

'I really curious with Lucas's face'

'is his hair black, blonde, or dark brown?'

'did he has a mole?'

'how about his height? Is he tall?'

'what if he's my lucas?'

"Athanasia, stop it!"she shakes her head and clear her thought.

She's absolutely insane.

"this is condominium. The area of the rich house. He live here?!"Athanasia shock a bit. Then she throwback what happened before.

The gift.

'make sense' she press the bell.

Din Dong

No one answer it.

Ding Dong

Again, no one answer it.

"did he sleep or what?"Athanasia press the bell again and again.

Din Dong  Din Dong  Din Dong(wtf im laughing at the bell kwosow)

"he must be sleeping, argh! What kind of idiot sleep when they're order a pizza?"Athanasia mumbled and sigh.

"wait!"shout someone from the house.

'is that him?' she took a deep breath. She had no idea why she so nervous right now.

'heart, stop beating fast' thought her again. She bit her lip, try her best to not look nervous.

'I just meet Lucas, not my lucas. But why their aura feels same?' thought her. Her hand suddenly trembling while holding a pizza.

Meanwhile..

Din Dong  Din Dong  Din dong

"what the-- who dare to interrupting my beauty sleep? Ah that's my pizza, WAIT!"he stand up and go to get his pizza.

When he about to open the door, he heard a girl mumbling.

"he must be sleeping, argh! What kind of idiot sleep when they're order a pizza?"

'fcck, it's her'

"what should I do. Shit shit shit oh yes white doggo!"he suddenly remember his best buddy who was on the way to come here since Lucas have a lot of homework to do. That's why he order the pizza.

"but she know Ijikiel. Sigh"lucas start to panick. He call his best buddy.

"I'm on my way. What's up?"

"Athanasia is here"

"ooh- eh WHAT? HOW--?"

"YES I KNOW. PLEASE HURRY AND GET THE PIZZA PLEASE. DON'T LET SHE KNOW IF IT'S YOU AND WEAR MASK AND SUNGLASSES. Oh and hat too"

"fine. Be grateful that I bring those thing with me today"

"whatever. Just hurry okay!"

"you really need to be grateful to ha--"

"beep...beep"

"sigh, what should I do?"he took a deep breath. He so nervous and panick right now. He had two choices.

1. He can open the door and get the pizza by his own and Athanasia will know him and GAME OVER.

Or

2. He need to wait Ijikiel a bit longer and see his beautiful angel waiting for him oustide.

He choose 2.

"argh, where the fcck are you ijikiel. Kskskssjsjis"

Okay let's back to our princess.

"why he didn't open the door? Is he stupid or what?"Athanasia mumbled again and again.

"miss?"she look the guy who greet her just now.

"this is my friend's house. This is pizza that he order for us, a minutes ago. So let me get this pizz--"

"ah yes yes. Er are you Lucas's friend?"that boy nod. He's wearing white hoodie with jeans, wearing his mask, hat and sunglasses.

'weird'

"ah yes, I'm his friend. He's sick and the doctor told him to quarantine. I'm here to give him his homework"said him.

"Oh my god, is he okay? Why he didn't tell me?"Athanasia start to worry. How can her favourite buddy didn't tell her if he was sick?

"er, maybe because he didn't want you to worried. He always like that. I just know that he's sick when I told him I want to make a study-group today haha"he laugh awkwardly.

'please forgive me Athanasia, if it's not because of your future boyfriend, I didn't do this right now' thought him.

"can I see him?"ask Athanasia.

Dang!

The boy start to panick.

"erm w-well I don't think so. The doctor told him to quarantine at home so I think you better not visit him right now and you still in your work hour right?"

"ah yes you're right. Erm. Please take care of him. Tell him if anything happened, he can call me"said Athanasia with her worried face.

"ah ofcourse, pleace drive carefully"he wave at her. Athanasia wave at him back and leave.

~♥~

A

fter Athanasia leave, he open the door.

"you're unbelievable lucas"Ijikiel glare at him. Lucas smile innocently.

"don't worry, I'll treat you this week"