f o u r t y - e i g h t

"athy, hurry up! Mrs. Lee will be mad if we're late again"

"sorry, you can go first, I'll be there"said Athanasia while tying her new sport shoes. Or should I say her new gift.

"oh man, look at this shoes. I love it!"she said to herself and smile. She still remember her conversation with lucas yesterday.

I mean, not her lucas.

She had no idea how can she become really close to the guy she haven't meet. Maybe she will but not yet. If her daddy know about this, her dad will kill her and lucas.

Again, not her lucas.

She sigh. She walked toward the field. And yeah she saw him.

Finally, her lucas.

She smile. He look charming as usual.

Suddenly she remember what Lucas say to her yesterday.

“talk to him”

"but how? It's not that easy. Sigh"she sit next to Helena, her classmate.

"omg athy look at him. So hot, so cool. Auch my heart!"well it's not only her who had crush on him. Almost all the girl in this school.

'maybe talk to him is the bad idea' thought her. She look at Lucas again and turn away. Sigh. She hate this feeling. The feeling like want to confess but her other side tell her to not.

'this is insane' thought her again.

"oh my god Athanasia, look!"she look at her friends with her confuse face.

"your shoes, your shoes same with lucas, look!"Athanasia look at Lucas who playing a basketball with his team.

'it's same' thought her. And now she start to feel suspicious.

“ijikiel call you?”

“talk to him”

“we both know you love me”

“maybe I one of the person who have a match with your school?”

She try to ignore all of this but lucas become more suspicious. He sounds like he used to know all about her. At first she thought it's creepy but now she didn't mind at all. Maybe because she become more comfortable with him?

But still, she wonder why her feeling like this. There once after she called lucas, she started to think.

“what if this lucas is lucas I used to know at school?”

“what if this lucas is person she always talk about?”

“what if...”

“what if..”

“what if this lucas is him?”

'it can't be' she stand up.

"I want to go to the toilet"she walk away after got her teacher's permission.

She going to be crazy if she still think about lucas. She mean, these lucas.

After go to the toilet, she walk to her locker and look at lucas's locker.

“talk to him”

"damn it"she open her locker and take out her sticky note. She write something on it. After that, she put it in his locker and run before somone see her.

'I hope it works'

~♥~

Athanasia didn't even know that someone already saw it.

He go to his locker and read a sticky note that Athanasia already put it.

Good luck for your next basketball match next month

-ADE-

He chuckled.

"so she already make a first step? Hm.. Interesting"

So how is it? It sucks, i know. I'll try harder next time.