f i f t y - f i v e

"daddy can we talk?"he look at his daughter then he continue sipped his tea.

"er.. Can I have my handphone back?"asked Athanasia with a careful tone. Claude glance at her.

"for what? For that boy? Lucas?"

'damn' Athanasua just smile. If it's not her daddy, she already cursed.

'calm down athanasia, everything's gonna be fine' thought her again. She sit next to her daddy and smile again.

"I need my phone because there a lot of my work at there. I need to contact my classmates and teachers. So if you wouldn't mind, please give my phone back ok? I'll do anything you want"she tried her best to comfort her daddy. Claude look at her with a blank look.

"okay I'll give it to you, but you'll do what I said, now go sleep. Tomorrow you had to go school"Athanasia's face suddenly looks happy. She kiss her daddy's cheecks.

"good night daddy, I love you"he just stare at his daughter.

'I need to meet him'

'that boy'

'lucas'

'I really need to meet him'

"felix"

"yes master"felix immediately comes when his master call out his name.

"cancel all my meeting tomorrow, I'll go somewhere"

NEXT MORNING

"bye dad, see you at dinner"Claude didn't respond to his daughter. Just stare her with blank look. After Athanasia got into school, he start his mission.

Mission: get information about lucas(the brat that he going to kill after this)

"before that, I need to call that brat(another brat) first"he mumbled as he take out his phone and dialed someone's number.

Meanwhile..

"OKAY, LET'S TAKE A BREAK!"shout his coach. Lucas go to his bag as he reach his bottle and drink it.

Bzzzt

>> incoming call: future father in law👀 <<

"PFFT--"he burst out the drink. He look at the phone, again.

'why he calling me? Oh god give me a strength' thought him.

'calm down, eveything's gonna be fine' he calm himself before he answer his future father in law call.

"h-hello?"

"what take you so long to answer it?"

"erm I'm in basketball practice. I think we can talk about it after my school finish?"

"no. You.get.out.now. I'm waiting at the car"

'what the fcck? Is this kidnapping?' thought him.

"I really want to, but I can't. I'm scared that if I'll drop out by school because--"

"I'll call you later, stay there"

"wh--"

"beep...beep"

"what the hell was that?"lucas mumbled. Ijikiel who next to him start to ask.

"what? Your future father in law is calling you again?"ask him with tease tone. Lucas nod.

Ijikiel drop his bottle.