f i f t y - t h r e e

👆just for fun. Now, enjoy...

"oh my he so handsome, look at him"

"the best boy of season"

"I wish he would notice me"

'argh, they're talking about me again' thought him. He walked toward the tent while caring a box. He glance at the girls who just talked about him just now.

"omg he look at us"

He smiled at them when they realize that he was glanced at these girls. What a two-faced guy. That's what you guys will think if you really know his true side.

Then he stop. His ruby eyes stare at this girl. Blonde wavy hair, the unique blue eyes he never meet before, a sweet smile on her face, her beautiful voice, everything about her is too beautiful.

Her name is Athanasia. Athanasia De Elger. The girl who made him fall in love. With her beautiful voice, her naughty and badass personality yet a caring person. He love it. Everything about her, he love it.

"yo lucas, what are you staring?"he look at his friend, Ijikiel, who greet him just now.

"none of your business. Now help me with this box, the carnival will start soon"yes. Today is Carnival Day. The day of Carnival she was looking foward to.

Who is she?

Ofcourse, his future girlfriend, Athanasia.

'she waited for this day a long time ago, how cute' thought him. He smiling and keep walking. He put the box on the table and again, he look at her.

"athy, where is teacher? The carnival will start soon, we need to hurry"

"wait!"said Athanasia. You can see her panicking there.

He chuckled. "cute"he mumbled.

"I can see that you stared at her"he give a death glare to Ijikiel.

"shut up doggo"

"how could you say that to me? I already let her go for you, you should be grateful"said Ijikiel. Lucas rolled his eyes and ignore him.

"hey are you listen to me?"

"you're being noisy, why don't you look for a girlfriend?"said Lucas.

"hm"Ijikiel didn't reply what he saying.

"I'll ask athanasia out then"

"don't you dare!"he glare at Ijikiel. Ijikiel smirk. It's funny to tease his friend like this.

"yes, yes, I'm joking. How can you be so angry to your best buddy just for a girl you met a month ago? Oh yeah anyway how do you met? Wahhh I'm really curious"Lucas continue to ignore him. Ijikiel might look very charming and soft eveytime. But you had no idea how annoyed he can be when he with Lucas.

"does she knew that you and her are in same schoo--"lucas suddenly cover Ijikiel's mouth.

"shh, what if someone heard you?"said Lucas.

"so she doesn't know?"Lucas keep walking. And again, ignored his friend. That his true side.

"when you want to tell her?"

"none of your business, whitey doggo"

"he--"

"erm, Ijikiel?"Ijikiel stop and look at the girls who just greet him.

"er, yes?"

"can we take a photo?"they give their phone. Ijikiel look at Lucas. Lucas turn away and keep walking. He sigh.

"ofcourse"he smiled and forgot about his question.

"when you want to tell her?"

"damn it"he cursed. He keep walking and not aware that he bumping someone.(wtf my grammar, oh god)

"auch, hey don't you see where you're goi--"the girl suddenly stop.

It's her. Athanasia.

"why don't you finish your sentence?"asked him. Athanasia still quiet. She speechless.

'cute' he chuckled. He stretched out his hand to her.

"I-I'm fine"

.......

'no one here, she should say something' thought him.

"w-well, er.. I need to go, bye"she run away before Lucas say something.

He just lost his chance.

"there will be next time. Don't worry"he smiled and walked away.

~♥~

"w-what the hell was that? What the fcck. Why I didn't say anything? KWOSISJSN HE'S TOO HANDSOME I CANNOT ARGH KWKDJSN"she scream at the toilet. She's fccking can't calm down even Author tell her to.

"okay now let's breath, calm down, you can do this"said her to herself. She look at the mirror. And suddenly she got a notifications.

[helena send you a photo]

= damn, lucas is so cute kya~♡

"sh*t"Athanasia cover her nose. Now she nose bleed.

"I can do it, I can do it!... No I can't"she cover her face. And yeah, she continue screamed.

HAHAHA THIS IS MORE SUCKS THAN BEFORE WTF MY GRAMMAR AND OMG AKSKSKSKJSJS I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN OMG KWDISKMSKS