e i g h t y - o n e

"good morning Athanasia"said Cabel as he see Athanasia walking toward him. Athanasia smiled.

"morning, oh hey is this for me?"asked Athanasia when Cabel give her a flower. Cabel nodded.

"ah yes. It suit with you"said Cabel. Athanasia smiled.

(her outfit)

(her outfit)

"ah we should go now"said Cabel. Athanasia nodded and walked with him. And suddenly she saw a garden.

'this flower....did he picked it from here?' thought her. She look at her flower and the garden. Yes, the flower is same. She sighed.

"I thought it's sweet but now it's funny"she mumbled and laughed. How cute.

"let's go. We're late"said Cabel. Athanasia just follow him without saying anything. They got into his car and go to the mall.

"ah this is my brother, Eugene"said Cabel. Athanasia smiled and intoruce herself. After that, they're talking to each other. About school, their favorite, food and family.

"so your father is scary person?"asked Cabel curious. Athanasia nodded.

"that's why I didn't let you pick me from my house. Oh nah, you're in trouble"said Athanasia.

"I hope I can meet your father"

"no, you better stay away from my father. Or you'll die"said Athanasia with dangerous tone. Cabel nodded with his shocked face. Just how scary her father is?

"we're arrived. I'll pick you around 3 a.m."said Eugene. Athanasia and Cabel get out of the car. He pull Athanasia's hand and run into the mall.

"hey where we're going?"

"cinema"

"what?!"he didn't respond and continue to run. They're already late for the ticket so that's why they need to hurry.

After they're buy a ticket and popcorn, they take a seat in couple's seat(wtf my grammar).

"what movie is this?"asked Athanasia.

"countdown?"