s e v e n t y - o n e

Bold= lucas
Italic= athanasia

>> incoming call: bae🍕💕<<

"this better be important"

"I'm sorry. I can't sleep and I want to talk to someone. Can you please talk to me until I'm sleep?"

"what? Why you can't sleep? Tomorrow you have a school right?"

"I'm so happy about incident in basketball friendly-match and I can't sleep. I need to tell someone about this but you were hanging up on me:("

"you made me have a check-up with my doctor"

"oh my god, are you alright?"

"no but much better"

"oh no I'm sorry"

"nah it's fine. Now you're fine right? So tell me what happened"

"okay here we go, my lucas have a basketball friendly match today so I watched it. I absent from my work because of this. And then before the match start, he look at me and smiled. Omg skdiskkaossk"

"athanasia!"

"okay okay wait a sec, breath in breath iut, breath in....okay I'm good. Ermm where I stop?"

"he smiled at you?"

"oh yaaa yes ofcourse. Okay then I panicked like hell. Then my brain told me to wish him luck so I did. And guess what? He chuckled at me and omg that was so cute. I think I'm in k-drama. Aksiaksksjjsijsjaoqoai"

"oh"

"that's it?"

"no! Then after the match finished, I walked to my locker and when I was about to leave, he greeted me and DAMN HE SO HOT DUDE! AND MY NOSE SUDDENLY BLED, I WAS LIKE WHAT THE FCCK ITS HAPPENED RIGHT NOW?! AND HE GAVE HIM MY HANDKERCHIEF AND YEAH I WENT TO THE TOILET AND WASH IT AND TADAA HE WAS WAITING FOR ME WHILE HOLDING MY BAG AND OMG I'M CRYING AAAAARGHHHH"

"I fccking didn't understand what are you saying. Are you practicing to be a rapper or what?"

"cruel, I'm hurt:("

"so that's why you can't sleep?"

"hehe yes. Oh ya by the way I was curious about this"

"what?"

"there some boy often called me at Obelia's Pizza. He sounds cute but I didn't pay too much attention on him since he always called me at the bad time which make me feel a bit guilty"

"he disturbing you?"

"not really. But guess what? He same school with me omg!"

"..."

"really? What's his name? Is he same age with you?"