t w e n t y - s i x

Bold= lucas
Italic= athanasia

>> incoming call: blondie💋 <<

"athanasia, it's 2 a.m. Why you haven't sleep yet?"

"omg lucas, I'm veey happy today!"

"what? Because you already talk with that boy?"

"gosh, how do you know? Are we in same school too? Gosh your name is lucas right? It can't be th--"

"idiot. I was just guessing. It too obvious that you talking about him. I wonder how many people you talking to about this. 2 persons? Mor--"

"only you"

"what?"

"I said, only you. If I tell my father he will kill me and my lucas, if I talk to felix than he will tell daddy, if I talk to lily than she will tease me all the day, same with hanna and ces too. If I talk about this with jennette she'll never understand because she's too pure abou this huu my babyboo, if I talk about this with my classmate or others it doesn't help because most of them like him too. So that's why you the only one I talk about this"

"should I be honoured?"

"yes you are"

"whatever. So what's with that boy?"

"HE TALKED TO ME FIRST KYAAAAA KWKDKDJSNND"

"oh"

"you didn't sound excited about that"

"oh really?"

"..."

"OWWIE YOU CRUSH FINALLY NOTICE YOU, AS YOUR FRIEND THROUGH THE PHONE, I'M VERY HAPPY"

"..."

"you annoying brat"

"you're the one who asked"

"ok ok whatever, so back to the topic, on that time I was looking for my test paper then someone congratulated me and handed me the test paper. IT WAS HIM. JWOSOFHSNSK AND HE SAID "good score" THEN HE LEAVE. KWKDODJS EVEN IT JUST LESS THAN A MINUTE STILL I'M VERY HAPPY"

"that's it?"

"yup. That's it. You can hanging up now. Sorry for interrupt your beauty sle--"

"beep...beep"

~♥~

"rude as usual"

"I can't believe she just woke me up like this because of me"