| - 6

I don't know where to go. There is so much to think about and it is exciting and frightening and to be honest, I don't know what to do. The only thing I am pretty sure of is that I shouldn't touch Thomas anymore if I don't want to have a few hours of sex with him. But why was it that every time I touch him I want him so badly? I would say he is like a drug, but he is worse. Way worse and I can't resist him. The only option I see is staying away from him, but how am I going to do that when he is on my mind all the time. And fuck, I forgot to really take in his eyes, to see if they are really that gorgeous.

This is worse than puberty. In puberty at least you know what is going on and it is controllable. This is literally out of control and I don't think mom can help me if she never heard of something like this before. Maybe I can ask dad? But what would he know about this? Dad is not a sexual incubus.

Damnit, Koda, snap out of it. Thomas is straight, has a daughter and is ... wait how old is he? For fuck's sake! I take my phone out. Now that I know his full name I can search for him. Thank god, his name isn't that common and I find his Facebook profile. I also find an Instagram profile and the Profile picture is definitely showing him, but it is private and I am not going to send him a request. The last picture on his Facebook page is six years old though.

It is a closeup of a woman's hand and the ring on her finger is very prominent. The caption says: Finally engaged. So he was engaged at one point, but the 'married' post never followed. I can't find pictures of Angel either, comprehensible considering she wasn't even born when the engagement picture was posted. What I find are pictures of young Thomas. He was very popular in high school and very obviously on the soccer team. There is an entire album of pictures of him playing and they don't help the situation right now. Young Thomas in short running shorts doesn't necessarily put my mind at ease. But it is not like I am going to lose it right now, whip my cock out and jerk off on the beach.

Somehow I found the way to the beach. Same place Andrew, Mick and I sat yesterday.

I also find a lot of pictures of him and a girl. The first thing that comes to my mind is: 'What a whore!" She is pretty and I probably would fuck her, which does support my initial thought. From the captions, I guess she was his girlfriend. And then I finally find something important: A shit tone of congratulations for his birthday. I scroll through them. They are spread out over several days, so he had some fake friends, but who doesn't. Then I find the post that matters:

'Happy birthday to your 18th birthday!!!!!!'

Someone likes to use exclamation marks! That was posted 8 years ago, so he is 26 years old. No, wait, he didn't have his birthday yet this year, so 25. That is pretty young, to have a five-year-old daughter. I really thought he would be older than that. He certainly acts older. And younger when I think about it. When he talks about sex he is more like a pre-puberty teen than a 25-year-old popular sports guy.

"Hey, Koda", someone yells from behind. I turn and see Mick walking toward me. He gets rid of his shoes halfway.

"What are you doing here?", I ask while he falls down beside me.

"Wanted to go back to 'Vendigo'. Yesterday was so good, but they have closed today for no apparent reason", he is sulking a bit. His chin is resting on his knees and I see him stealing little glances at me. "Ehh, Koda, I, ahem, I wanted to apologize for yesterday. Andrew told me that I kissed you. I don't know why I did it, but I am really sorry about it. Hope everything is okay between us?"

"Of course. I take no offense by that. I enjoyed the kiss, to be honest. You're a good kisser", I pat his shoulders.

"You think?"