||| - 7

"Koda." I stir.

"Koda, wake up." Someone is shaking me. The body under me is breathing heavily.

"Koda, wake up. Your ..." I move my hips and my morning wood is pressing against something. I turn my head around and open my eyes. Andrew is staring at me with wide eyes.

"Morning", I say and cuddle myself deeper into Andrew's body. My eyes are closed again.

"Morning", it sounds like something is stuck in Andrew's throat, "Could you please let go of me?"

"No", I say. It feels too good to let him go. I feel good cuddling with him. Better than I have in a week.

"Please, I need to go pee." With a sigh, I roll over and let go off him. I feel the bed shift and then the door closes. The moment of silence lets me drift off into a half-sleep state again. The next thing I hear is:

"Koda, you awake?" I sigh and turn onto my back. "Why ... Why are you naked?"

"I didn't want to put any clothes on", I mumble.

It is still all hazy for me and it takes a minute before it all comes rushing back. What happened yesterday, why I am naked and why yesterday happened in the first place. My eyes fly open and I see Andrew staring at me with eyes gulping. There are tears forming in his eyes and he looks like he is going to break down.

The moment he sees that I am looking at him he runs out of the room. I am confused for a moment. Why the fuck did he look at me like that? No. No! I didn't. Did I? I close my eyes and check if I am leaking energy. Luckily there is no breach. Okay, I didn't leak and made him high and sexually aroused. But I notice something else. In contrast to the week before energy doesn't just fall out of me. My energy level is low but it is not critical like it was before.

I smile and am hopeful that the worst thing is over. But what caused the change? Images from Mrs. Shutzer come rushing in and I stop smiling. I can't believe I have done that. But worse is that she is the one who told Thomas. I have to ...

I hear a quiet sob. Andrew! Fuck! I am up in a second and get into a boxer brief. I storm out of the room and my eyes search over the kitchen and the living room but can not find Andrew. Another sob redirects my eyes to the closest corner to me and I see him. Andrew is sitting there huddled pressed into the corner. His face hidden by hands. I run up to him.

"Andrew, hey what's wrong?", I kneel down beside him and take his hands in mine to reveal his face. Tears run down his cheeks. He is trying to look away from me. "Whatever it is you can tell me. See I even have boxers on", I say to try to lighten up the mood. He wiggles one hand from my embrace and wipes away some tears.

"I'm sorry", he says with a broken voice.

"You don't have to apologize for anything. I just want to know what's wrong."

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry", he repeats accompanied by another wave of sobs. I pull him into a hug. As he makes contact with my skin I can feel him wanting to escape but I won't let him, not in this state. So I sit against the wall and pull him close to me. Him sitting between my legs his back against my chest. I wrap my arms around his shoulders and plant kisses on his head.

I don't say anything just let him continue crying. It is early in the morning, the light of the sun is directly shining into the apartment. Outside it is quiet. No cars and no people talking. It somehow feels surreal to be here. For the first time since I got the text from Thomas, I am aware of where I am and even if Andrew is crying right now, I am glad he is with me.

I observe the dust dancing in the rays of sunlight trying to distract myself from the images that comes rushing now that it is quiet. The images from yesterday. I also don't want to think about what is going on with Andrew. He will tell me eventually. And I am being proved right a few minutes later.