|| - 2

"Can you give me a blowjob?"

What?

What? From all the things he could have asked me I didn't expect that one. Why would he need a blowjob from me? The way he looks he can just walk up to a girl or anyone for that matter and get one in a couple of minutes, me included. Even so, it is surprising hearing such a request from a guy like him. And also, sucking him off would mean touching him and I don't know if it would stay at just one blowjob then.

"Why do you want a blowjob from me?"

"Because it is the only fucking thing I can think of since Saturday. I met up with five women in the last few days. I couldn't get hard for any of them and even masturbation doesn't help. It isn't satisfying anymore. I am so horny, I can't sleep well and the only thing that comes to my mind that would help me is you", he is panting a bit and I am seriously blown away. So he has the same problem as me. He can't get me out of his head. But instead of being horny for him, I long to be near him and look into his eyes. Damn, that was cheesy. Now that I think about it, I didn't cum or felt the need to since Saturday, which is unusual. Normally I jerk off at least once a day.

"I don't think that is a good idea", I say, "not here."

"Why not?", he takes one big step in my direction and I take a step back, so he can't reach me.

"Because every time we touch we can't control ourselves anymore and we go all in. If you want to hook up again, fine, but not here. We have to go somewhere no one will disturb us."

"I don't want to hook up with you, I'm not gay. I just need to release all this pressure."

"You asking me to suck you off and you still think you are straight?" Okay, that wasn't fair. He could still be straight even though he longs for a blowjob from me. This whole thing has something to do with me being an incubus, but I can't tell him that.

"This is all because of you. You did something to me", he is getting louder.

"I didn't do anything to you. In fact, I am as much affected as you. I can't stop thinking about you and your stupid eyes." Ups, I didn't want to say this out loud. Not because it is embarrassing for me, I just think him knowing that will not increase my chances with him. But now it is said and I will go with it. "You know what? I suck you, I do anything to get you that satisfying orgasm you want so much if you give me your phone number and agree to go on a date with me", the smile that vanishes from his face.

I can see his internal struggle displayed on his face. He opens his mouth several times, probably to say I should go to hell or fuck myself. Most likely the first one. I noticed that he doesn't really use vulgar language and the only time he swore was when we had sex the first time. Then he comes to a result and it is obvious he doesn't like it.

"Fine", he spits out, "But can you give me a blowjob tonight?" Wow, he must need some relief badly.

"Okay", I agree satisfied that I got what I wanted. "Your place or mine?"

"I'll book us a room here. I get a discount if a room is free. Wait for me in the restaurant until my shift is over", he walks past me. I want to reach out and stop him, but remember at the last second I should probably not so that.

"Hey", I stop him. He turns around the handle of the door in his hand. "I want your phone number now!" I get my phone out of my pocket, unlock it and give it to him careful not to touch him. With a grimace, he types in his phone number and gives me my phone back. Immediately after he is out the door. This one really has a stick up his ass. Wait, no he doesn't. He's straight! I am being mean again.