||| - 2

We just lie there and it runs through my head that it must look almost silly to an outsider. Three dudes lying in a bed two of them spooning. All that on a bed that is definitely too small for three people.

When I start infusing I notice immediately that Mick was right. Andrew's energy level is super low. In fact every bit of energy I give him he absorbs like a sponge. So I continue, careful just to infuse emotional energy. After a few minutes, Andrew starts to move. Small shivers run up and down his body. Then I hear him sob.

"Koda, what did you do? You make him cry", Mick sounds a little angry but more confused.

"That's not ...", I stop when Andrew turns around burrows his face in my chest and starts crying out loud. I stop giving him my energy and just hold him. Mick is watching this and his face looks as heartbroken as I feel. What happened to Andrew? It takes a long time until Andrew stops crying and it surprisingly Andrew who interrupts the following silence.

"Thank you guys", he whispers.

"No problem, Andrew", Mick says. "Can you tell us what's wrong?"

"Don't bother it is not worth it", Andrew says and pushes himself away from me. I am not letting and pressing him against my chest again.

"You're not going anywhere before you tell us", I say.

"We're your friends, we just want to help you", Mick adds.

"You don't want to be my friends anymore after you know", Andrew's head is sliding down my chest.

"Don't say that", I tell him, "Just tell us and we decide about that."

"Okay", he tries to sit up again and this time I let him. "You know the girl that I had a crush on? Olivia?" He waits till Mick and I nod. "She dumped me and some guys came after me for trying to date her."

'I must tell you, Andrew, this is not what I was expecting.'

"Are these bruises from the guys? Did they attack you?"Mick asks and points at Andrew's leg. I don't see any bruises but Andrew has pants on.

"No, I fell when I left the shower", Andrew tells us. That explains the puddle in the bathroom and the scattered stuff but why was he lying in bed wet with no clothes on? There is definitely more.

"Okay, so she dumped you but he missed university since Friday. There is more isn't it?", I ask.

"Did you guys never question the fact that I am two years older than you?" Andrew is 21 years old but I never found it strange that he is older. I really don't know what he wants to hear. Mick is confused as well. "Fine, okay, I tell you."

"High school was hell for me. I got bullied every day. Called ugly, worthless and worse. I had to repeat a whole year because I was so traumatized by the kids at school that I just didn't go. After I graduated it took a whole year and several psychiatrists to build my self-esteem up to the point where I could leave the house again on my own. I thought with everything I have been through university would be different I would find friends and leave all of that behind me. I wanted to be someone else so bad. I am so sorry but the guy you know that isn't me", he starts sobbing again. Mick leaned forward and hugged Andrew. I join by hugging them both. Then we just sit there. I am wondering when Andrew continues and I think Mick is wondering the same thing.

"Why are guys still here? You can just go. I know you don't want to have anything to do with me now", Andrew stares at his hands.

"What are you talking about? If that wasn't the real you, we saw the last months then I am excited to meet the real you", I say and Mick quickly agrees with me. With a shocked face, Andrew is looking up.