||| - 3

The next morning is difficult. Andrew is so weak he gets dizzy when he tries to stand up. Mick and I bring his breakfast into the bed so he can eat there. Afterward, it is a little better but Andrew does look frightened to leave the door. While I get him his clothes and search for a head and a face mask in the hope that he will feel a little protected from the disguise, Mick searches for a therapist. He finds a free one specifically for students at our university. So he decides to give Andrew and me a ride there and while we write the exam he wants to visit the therapist and ask about what to do with Andrew. I think we handled yesterday quite good but we need professional help.

Getting out of the car and walking onto campus I can feel Andrew almost freaking out. His hands cling to his sweatshirt and I see his eyes spring around in fear. This is a lot worse than I had thought it would be but right now we just have to get him to the exam after that he can stay at my apartment and doesn't have to leave it for the rest of the weekend. While we write the exam I steal glances at Andrew to see if he is doing okay careful not attract attention from the professor. He is holding up but right after the exam I bring him back to my apartment and he is asleep almost a second after he falls into my bed.

Mick calls me and gives me an update on what he talked about with the therapist. The semester is over now but the therapy service is available the whole year-round. The therapist Mick talked to suggested coming back with Andrew. She has to examine Andrew face to face to say anything specific. Also with Andrew's consent, she could get the medical files from his old therapist. She suggested informing Andrew's parents and said we should support him as well as we could. Well, check that box, lady. We made plans to go to therapy with Andrew, to talk to him about involving his parents and we would give him all the support he needs.

I am sitting on my bed scrolling through Instagram sleeping Andrew beside me when I get a text from Thomas.

Thomas: 'Do you have time tomorrow morning? Angel would love to eat breakfast from you again.'

Is he for real? He pretends that Angel wants breakfast from me to get me to his apartment. For a moment I think about just saying 'No' but I have waited too long for this text and also what if Angel really asked.

Me: 'Sure is tomorrow at 9 okay for you?'

Thomas: 'Perfect!'

With that said, I stand in front of Thomas's door the next morning. On my left hand I balance a tablet with yogurt dessert I made yesterday evening with Andrew. I didn't know what Thomas wants me to cook for breakfast but that dessert goes with everything. I ring the bell and hear little feat run to the door. Angel opens the door for me and smiles when she sees me.

"Koda!", she almost yells, "Papa is already making breakfast." She steps aside so I can come in. I hand her the tablet.

"Here can you bring this into the kitchen? Be careful not to let it fall." She walks with the tablet on her two hands into the kitchen. While I undress I hear Thomas's voice from the kitchen. My skin tingles automatically but I feel a certain excitement this time. I know that we are both clear about not touching each other and that lifts a lot of tension. It was strange when the subtle touch of Thomas last time didn't set us off into crazy mode, but I don't want to test if we can reproduce the result with Angel in the apartment.

I walk into the kitchen and my eyes are drawn to Thomas. Over his black shirt that is nicely showing his physique, he has on an apron. His eyes are locked on me as well. His hands are frozen in the process of cracking an egg into a bowl. I smile and am fascinated by the brightness of his eyes. The two colors almost shine like gemstones embedded in his handsome face.