|| - 1

For three days I try to concentrate on my final exams, but all that comes to my mind is Thomas. Seriously, I think I am addicted to his eyes. My notes have small drawings of his eyes all over and yes, there are a few of his ass and his cock as well. I am not a saint, okay. On Sunday evening I had a long conversation with my dad. I asked him briefly about this new protective side of mine over Mick and he was so happy. It apparently means that Mick is good for me and I automatically wanna protect him. The incubus part I got from my dad, the emotional side, decided that for me. Well, I guess I call Mick my 'best' friend now.

He said that he has only four people in his life he feels protective of: mom, me and his two best friends. I ask him why I only got protective now. The only explanation we could come up with is that my two different incubus sides, emotional and sexual, are interacting with each other and sometimes blocking something. But it is more like an idea than an actual theory.

Sadly my dad had no idea what is going on with me and Thomas, either. I knew that he hadn't the expertise in that field, but I hoped he could at least help me somehow. I updated them both on what had happened on Saturday and mom wasn't pissed at me that I went back there, but that I did it with a child in the apartment. Mom is an incubus, but she is also a mother and concerned about the kid. I placated her a bit by saying how cute Angel is.

Then they wished me good luck for my finals and let me get back to studying. Thankfully I had worked hard on my studies before I met Thomas. I know: stupid, overachieving First-semester. Probably not doing it again, but right then it was helpful. And the exam this morning wasn't so terrible.

I walk down the hall Andrew next to me with a pretty good feeling. We both have another exam in the afternoon, but first, my stomach needs food. Mick is joining us for lunch. He got lucky and doesn't have to write two exams in one day.

"How did your exam go guys?", he asks while playing with his fork. The lucky guy is coming down from all the stress right now while Andrew and I have to endure it a few hours longer.

"It was okay. I passed", says Andrew and puts a big piece of pizza in his mouth. Normally we eat healthier food, but we all decided that we can cheat when we have finals.

"Yeah, I am pretty sure I passed as well. How about you, Mick?"

"I don't know. I'd say 50/50. Wasn't sure about some questions", he says while typing something on his phone. Suddenly my phone is vibrating:

Mick: 'Need to talk to you!'

I look up and Mick is watching me with troubled eyes and my protective side kicks in. Mick might want to do this subtly, but now I am too concerned to care.

"Andrew, can you watch out for our stuff for a moment. Mick and I need to talk", I say. With a full mouth, Andrew is replying: "Sure!" I grab Mick's hand and pull him with me away from our table to a place we can talk under four eyes.

"Why did you do that? I didn't want to raise Andrew's suspicion", he complains.

"Why do you need to speak with me", not answering his question. He switches from annoyed to shy and uncomfortable.

"You remember Michaela from the other night?" I nod and in my head, I am already slapping that bitch in the face. "She told my parents and now my whole family thinks I am gay and you are my boyfriend." I have to smirk, the idea of Mick sitting in front of his family and they telling him that he has a boyfriend now is amusing.

"That is not funny. I tried to explain to them what really happened, but they wouldn't listen. Now they have taken it into their head to meet you", he says. "So you are invited to dinner tonight at my house. You can decide freely if you want to come or not, but could you come and set things right? They have been all over me since Sunday and I can't stand it anymore."