24

So we have Tessa here now and its 2 am. We start to pack up Tony's car with the items we need and we begin to get ready for the flight. It was a 2-3 hour flight so it isn't that bad.  We got to the airport at 3 am as Nat was literally messing around with Bucky... yeah not going to forget that one but I was sure to add that they are to not play "hanky panky let's turn that arse around" on our 2 weeks away.

"Right have fun kiddo" Stark said to me and I smiled

"I'll call you at least twice" I said and got into the jet and sat down by the window and plugged my pc into the jet so I could finish off a few things. I had to get a plan for the two weeks away sorted so I wouldn't have to worry. We were staying inside one of Starks many homes he owns this one is just big enough for 20 people. I got my own room so did Tessa while Tash and Bucky shared as usual. There was two Lamborghinis for us to have as I refused the limo so it means me and Tessa in one and Bucky and Tash in the other. The house is also stocked up on alcohol which was great. I also had to make sure the pool was okay but also the sea ready for the beach day we planned. I had many activities planned and seeing a zoo happened to be one of them and me and Bucky could probably use it.

Apparently I fell asleep as next thing I get is Tash slapping my face

"Natasha you bitch!" I said and kicked her leg back

"Haha get up" Tash said and we got up to see the cars.

"Dibs on red" me and Tessa yelled running to the red one and grabbing the key. I saw the house key in the glove compartment so I grabbed it and placed it in my pocket and packed the lambo of mine and Tessas stuff then we drove off leaving Bucky and Tasha a few seconds behind and they soon drove behind us. Either way I had to be infront as I was the only one who knew the houses location. We soon arrived I swiped my card on the gate letting the two cars in as we arrived to this wooden mansion. The gate closed behind us and I unlocked the doors to the mansion and let the three get their rooms. I get the grand room as Stark gave me the key to that door as he had it locked for Pepper to stay in but she never comes to hawaii.

I started to unpack my items into the closet and soon found the access point to have FRIDAY here. I activated her and soon hear

"Hello miss Z Romanoff welcome to the stark hawaii mansion" FRIDAY said

"Thanks FRIDAY. Hey mind uploading the plan scheme onto your reminders so when necessary the others here and Stark is informed of the location of us"

"Sure Miss-"

"FRIDAY just call me Zara" I said

"Yes Zara. I'm uploading the scheme now... and done" FRIDAY said

"Thank you. So where are the drinks? We got nothing planned today so might as well drink and sleep" I said

"A cool stash of Russian Vodka is in the fridge in the kitchen" FRIDAY answered

"Thank you. Can you find a good tv program or movie for me to watch while I go get it?" I asked

"Yes Zara" she said and Zara smiled and went downstairs and got the bottle and made her way upstairs to see FRIDAY put on some movie called Baywatch. It seemed good so why not.

After two bottles later and a movie Zars was passed out on her bed. Natasha came into her room and turned the TV off and told Friday to put the goodnight mode on for Z so she wouldn't have to worry in the morning. Natasha also put paracetamol and ibuprofen, so Z could choose, with a glass of water on the side for Z in the morning. Nat kissed her sisters forehead and left and went to bed waiting for the day Zara has planned out for them tomorrow

❤to be continued❤

💙there will be 4 maybe 5 parts about their holiday, depending how much I can think of. Hope your enjoying the story!💙