25

*3rd view*
"Good morning, rise and shine as today is a pure blue sky with nice sun down along the beach! Here are the headlines for you today: Mr Stark returns to hawaii, Fashion models have a shoot along the beach and the famous social media stars moving to a new house in hawaii. Keep listening to find out about these headlines after this song, this is panic at the disco girls/girls/boys"

Zara woke up to the sun shining in through the curtains and the TV still playing.
"Morning Zara, it is 9 am and your first activity starts at 11 down at the beach. I suggest drinking a lot of water and a lot of suncream as it is very warm" FRIDAY said and Zara grabbed the glass and drank it with the ibuprofen. It didnt phase Zara it was there but mainly because she can't remember much after she found the vodka.

A few minutes later Zara finally got up and started putting her hair up and grabbing a bikini and swim suit ready for the activity. Zara walked downstairs and told FRIDAY to wake up the others. They slowly stumbled out of bed and made their way to Zara where she announced activity one of the holiday

"Well an activity I have always wanted to try and it's down at the beach! The weather is warm so we will probably buy some ice cream and ice cold water too. So get swim suits on and we will get driven down to the beach buy a good friend of mine who I met a few weeks ago called Bella" Zara said

"Fine" Bucky said

"What is the activity exactly?" Tessa asked

"Surfing!" Zara said

"Yay!" Nat said with complete sarcasm.

"Oh stop whining you big baby. Let's have fun today!" Zara said and smiled making a smoothie while the others got dressed.

" so yesterday press said to see the Tony Stark jet land in Hawaii and go to his wooden mansion however they have reported to us that it was 4 people who are not Tony Stark but three avengers and a tag along. Natasha Romanoff, Bucky Barnes, Zara Romanoff and another who identifies as Tessa Thompson according to social media. So question is why are they here and what will they be doing? A fan had said it could be avenger work aka end of the world but others are just saying to leave the 4 alone as they have a life and could be on a general holiday to Hawaii"

Zara just rolled her eyes. There was no words for this stalking issuse and she saw the live footage of the press outside so she had to go out in a few to tell them to leave.

"Next up is the model shoot information"

Zara heard that and took the chance and left. She walked outside and the cameras went mental

"Miss Romanoff here!" Loads shouted at once

"Guy I have to ask you to leave!" Zara shouted slightly

"A few questions please" one said

"Fine quick I have 3 minutes then a car is arriving then you must leave" Zara answered

" is it true the world is ending?" One asked

"If it was I wouldn't be in a bikini right now would I?" Zara answered back

"Is Natasha dating anyone?" Another asked

"That's classified information so take that how you wish" Zara answered

"Is Tony Stark arriving any time soon?"

"No idea. He isn't coming here when I am" Zara answered.

A few minutes went by then the press left as the beach car arrived. Zara opened the gates and they all got inside. Zars put one headphone in to make sure she could still direct Bella.

"Finally the famous social media stars Sam and Colby are moving to Hawaii beach. The "Trap Boys" are also known as Sam Golbach, Colby Brock, Jake Webber and Corey Scherer have brought a new "Trap House" so locals are excited for this new information however some are worried about the noise levels rising form the boys. Please go to our website to see more and share your views on this situation"

We arrived at the beach and Zara got all excited while Nat just smirked at the stupid grin on her sisters face. Tessa and Bella all ran to the sea and Zara followed while Bucky and Nat stayed on the beach for a while.

They all tried surfing but let's say it was a mess with tiny success in it. They all fell in so many times, well besides Nat and Bella those two where experienced. Zara was the last one to get it but she did eventually. Once they all dryed off they went to a village where the locals all gathered around the 5. They gave small gifts and thanks to Bucky, Nat and Zara while smiling at Tessa and Bella after all they haven't seen these two before.

"Thank you" Zara kept saying and soon someone came upto her for a photo with a 3 year old boy. Zara nodded and crouched down next to the boy and hugged him and took one then she turned to him and hugged him properly
"What's your name?" Zara asked

"Benjamin" he said in reply with a massive smile

"That's a lovely name. There have this" Zara said writing on a piece of paper 'Hi Benjamin! Love Zara Romanoff' and gave it to the boy and he smiled and ran to his parents to show them and they thanked Zara a lot for it.

Hours passed and they finally arrived back from and exhausting day. Zara got out the shower and went to her room and started streaming tv shows while eating food.

"Zara, there are people outside the gates" FRIDAY announced

"Footage" Zara demanded and it shows a group trying to break in. Zara just rolled her eyes
"Alert police and say I'm partly dealing with the situation"
With that being said Zara grabbed a coat and walked out
"Guys you gotta leave, cops are on the way" Zara said and they all smiled

"It is Zara!" They squealed

"Dear God" Zara said and Natasha came out

"Beat it kids" Bucky said from behind Nat and Zara but they ignored them and the cops arrived and arrested them all. Zara rolled her eyes and texted Tony telling him security may need to be increased. Of course he sent a few iron suits being the man he is.