II

✨ "And I know that we have asked for change
Don't be scared to put the fears to shame" ✨

We had finished eating at wild wings and went back to Mattia's house to hang out, we had just walked in the door when all four of us got notifications from Instagram on our phones.

pvscandals Made a post.

We all looked at our phones to see the anonymous Instagram account that was made specifically to expose people at our school had made a new post.

"Oh no," I looked at them, "Check what it is, I have to pee," I told them and left to go into Mattia's bathroom.

"Ale, don't look at it!" I could hear Mattia shouting as a I washed my hands.

"Why? I wanna see what it is!" Alejandro shouted back.

I walked out of the bathroom to see what they were arguing about.

"I swear to god Alejandro don't look at it!" Mattia shouted holding onto Alejandro's phone.

"What are they fighting about," I asked Kairi who shrugged looking just as confused as I was.

"Yo!" I shouted getting the boys attention, they both turned to me, Alejandro looking annoyed and Mattia looking worried, "What's going on," I asked and Mattia's worried expression deepened.

"Seriously what?" I asked growing worried by the way he was acting.

Mattia opened his phone and handed it to me, I looked at the screen in shock as I read the caption.

Liked by user and 116 othersPVscandals Guess which of your favorite volleyball players this is :P, 500 likes and we'll do a face reveal 😉View all 56 comments

PVscandals Guess which of your favorite volleyball players this is :P, 500 likes and we'll do a face reveal 😉
View all 56 comments.

I brought my shaking hand to my face as I read the caption over again. The picture already had 117 likes and it had just been uploaded five minutes ago.

"Let me see!" Alejandro shouted snatching Mattia's phone out of my hand.

"Alex no!" I grabbed it back before he could get a good look at it.

"What the fuck!" He yelled, "Is that you Athena?" He looked disgusted.

I didn't know what to say to him, I felt paralyzed with embarrassment. I nodded slightly as I felt a single tear fall onto my cheek.

"Athena, what the fuck!" He yelled again.

"The whole school is gonna see this," My voice came out shaky.